Reviews for Shadows Of The Soul
4 years later... PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY! HALFWAY THROUGH I REMEMBERED IT WAS ONLY A ONE SHOT AND MY HEART CRIED. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE EXPAND!
Djejdjdjendkd chapter 1 . 5/25
This was soooo good! The more of your stories I read, the more I see your writing improve. I so wish u had continued this. Your writing just gets better and better!
claireehemmo96 chapter 1 . 4/16
Continue pleaseeeeeee
Yess continue please
lamelurker chapter 1 . 11/28/2016
Loved it! Wish you would expand it. Thank you for writing and sharing!
freeyourmind48859 chapter 1 . 9/24/2016
Just found this on the contest and just want to say it's amazing. Rich in detail and storyline, I hope you consider expanding. It's just that good. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2016
the only way he knew how? how can bella even make a statement like that? since she doesn't even fcking know him! skilled lover my ass...hes just a whore. Like he hasn't fucked every one of those slave girls...nasty
aggressive sneezer chapter 1 . 3/14/2016
Please continue
ladymagna1100 chapter 1 . 2/13/2016
Very original story. I only wish you'd have made this into a series or extended it instead of leaving it as a one shot.
The-Cat-Who-Walks-By-Himself chapter 1 . 10/7/2015
Please tell me you're going to continue this !
thunnababy chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
Oh my, yes you must continue this. Please. I want to see the gentle lover inside this brutal man. Aa hint of it here is potent. Well done!
fanfictionalcolic chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
Too bad there isn't more. I so wish you continue it
TaleTerror chapter 1 . 5/25/2015
Any chance of extending this fic? I would like to see king Edward put in his place in the bedroom with Bella riding him
RowanBronze chapter 1 . 5/13/2015
Absolutely loved this! Hope you continue this gem! Thank you for sharing!
SanguineTaurean chapter 1 . 5/2/2015
No wonder this story won the judges vote! I love the writing and the originality of it.