Reviews for Shadows Of The Soul
aggressive sneezer chapter 1 . 3/14
Please continue
ladymagna1100 chapter 1 . 2/13
Very original story. I only wish you'd have made this into a series or extended it instead of leaving it as a one shot.
The-Cat-Who-Walks-By-Himself chapter 1 . 10/7/2015
Please tell me you're going to continue this !
thunnababy chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
Oh my, yes you must continue this. Please. I want to see the gentle lover inside this brutal man. Aa hint of it here is potent. Well done!
fanfictionalcolic chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
Too bad there isn't more. I so wish you continue it
TaleTerror chapter 1 . 5/25/2015
Any chance of extending this fic? I would like to see king Edward put in his place in the bedroom with Bella riding him
RowanBronze chapter 1 . 5/13/2015
Absolutely loved this! Hope you continue this gem! Thank you for sharing!
SanguineTaurean chapter 1 . 5/2/2015
No wonder this story won the judges vote! I love the writing and the originality of it.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/9/2015
Game of thrones:) so much like Khal Drogo and Daenerys:). Love it
Flabbergasted chapter 1 . 2/16/2015
I cannot believe that you won this contest (especially the most original part) and have people begging for more when all this story contains is a blatant rip off of scenes from Game of Thrones. News flash for those begging for more...there already was more written...by George RR Martin. Spoiler alert...Khal Drogo/Eiduard dies, and Daenerys/Isabella becomes the mother of Dragons and travels the world kicking ass.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
This is one of the best stories I have ever read. Please continue! I just keep re reading this.
hhavenhall chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Amazing story, would absolutely love more!
Koshivuh chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
Yeeeessss, please continue this! I can't say how much I want that ._.
Harvardgal chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
Please continue this masterpiece; I must know what happens next!
kmfroggi chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
Oh my fingers are all crossed! This was amazing and I can see why you won! Fantastic story!