Reviews for Naruto: Bigger is Better
PLEASE READ ME chapter 1 . 2/19
Wow good i hope you make a more complete version of this (the following is nothing but a suggestion only) and make it so naruto takes the place of qork but is not as lame or week more like what you would expect out of a hero ,eventually becomes the head of the galactic rangers black power armored with small color strips and numbers and a emblem for each sqwad his teem has the same emblem but different color strips to represent a muti utility sqwad like long range sniper, short range swords, midrange bostaff, ninja knifes, explosives expert ie bombs and other extreme weaponry, and a tactician each ranger gets hand lazier guns to not relie on there main weapon a field medic also a fue weapons from has basics training but also specialize. You dont have to follow exactly just take my suggestions and whay what you want to do. (Each member has two or three of the fields upbove just incase like if the medic gets shot you still have a medic to treat the medic.)
ethan.lukkar chapter 1 . 7/1/2016
Magnificent chapter can't wait for more please update soon.
StoriesOfAWizard chapter 1 . 3/29/2016
This is a good fan fiction, but sadly it looks dead, so sad.
zachary12 chapter 1 . 11/21/2015
its good do more
Blaze1992 chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
Please update this story. I like playing these games as a kid now it will be even more funny with Naruto in it.
Noctus Of The Thousand Blades chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
needs more chaps, and I hope this eventually enters the Future trilogy. they are by far my favorite ratchet and clank games. also Azimuth's Praetorian Omni-Wrench is too awesome not to see Naruto use. it isn't unique to just Azimuth in A Crack In Time, apparently al member's of the Lombax Praetorian Guard had one. so seeing Naruto with a double ended Omni-Wrench that flings around blasts of Negatively charged energy, is actually completely possible.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
It would be nice if you continue this
Minato 1 chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Nice
agent of doom chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
awesome man! I just finished "Into the Nexus" and wanted to find a good story for this crossover, and you delivered. Can't wait for more chapters! Keep up the good work.
AlxkendBlader chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
Oh, wow, look at this story, it's awesome! You should continue it!
Gustavius3 chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
this has definite possibility's my friend keep writing and planning i will be waiting in hope
Black Ace 0 chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Please update
Minato12 chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
When will u update i waited long enough
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
AustinGamer117 chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
When is the next chapter? the story is getting good so far.