Reviews for Breathing Smoke
Good Omens chapter 27 . 9/10/2015
Funny!Derek has been my bright points through this entire fanfic (I love angst and this was well written, but funny!Derek does things to me). Well done, I love him. And the kid you gave Stiles.
military-brat-01 chapter 27 . 8/2/2015
Amazing! The ending was very well done.
Heather chapter 27 . 4/18/2015
Great end to a great story! It was a bit cheesy, but awesome all the same. The story was pretty awesome. Your portrayal of Fae and magic and everything was pretty interesting. I'm glad that it took dark turns, without going too dark. Overall, it was an enjoyable read. Thanks for writing it!
Anderida chapter 27 . 3/7/2015
Well written and very entertaining. I thought you described complex feelings/magical issues in a way that made sense. This was a great read. Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/15/2015
As a major arachnofobe I'd love a trigger warning for chapter one! ' it may seem as a minor thing but I think more would appreciate it :) otherwise, like it so far!
MySweetYaoi49 chapter 27 . 7/26/2014
You wrote this amazingly! I might have to find more of your work. ;)
EliseInWonderland247 chapter 27 . 3/1/2014
I'm cRYING IN 67 LANGUAGES RIGHT NOW. I CANT TAKE IT. I LOVE THIS STORY AND I DONT WANT IT TO END IT WAS SUCH A GOOD FIC AND I LOVED THE FLUFFY FAMILY BITS AND THE STEREK MOMENTS AND EVEN THE PETER PARTS AND IM SO SAD ITS OVER BECAUSE THIS IS MY FIRST EVER STEREK FIC AND IT WAS SO WELL WRITTEN AND BEAUTIFUL AND AMAZING TO THE POINT WHERE AT SOME POINT I GOT EMOTIONAL CONNECTED AND NOW ITS SO HEARTBREAKING THAT ITS ENDING. NO, THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS. ILYSM. KEEP WRITING STEREK FICS. JUST KEEP WRITING IN GENERAL. 3

(P.s. Sorry if that heart was too cheesy, this chapter gave me fluffy feels so you know.)
yerpderp chapter 27 . 2/12/2014
Yaaaass, this was sooo goooood, thanks.
Washington-jones chapter 27 . 2/12/2014
I'm in love. In LOOOOOOOOOVEUH !
Flicker556 chapter 27 . 2/11/2014
Well, it is a very well written fanfiction, great job! I had to re-read over a couple lines because get made me laugh. Especially a certain reference, to a certain game, which is certainly my favorite joke for some reason.

You know that thing where you end the story, and the reader feels you should write more. Yeah, definently feeling that moment right now. ;)
Theory.of.a.good.fanfiction chapter 27 . 2/11/2014
I loved your story, and I'll admit that I'm sad that it's over :( my only thing was, there was one part of this chapter that I didn't understand: Isaac's face froze into an uncomfortable mask of a smile, and Stiles wondered why exactly he saw things differently than Scott would. Then he remembered that Isaac and Derek lived together. And he remembered that werewolves had super senses. And he remembered exactly how he'd relieved the... emotional buildup of spending time with Derek.

"Oh my God," he said but couldn't get any further and sputtered instead. He guessed by Isaac's expression that he'd gotten it right.

Lydia snickered. She must have reached the same conclusion Stiles did. "You poor thing," she said, but laughter was clear in her voice.

I don't know if I'm just stupid or missing something, but I would love it if you could clarify for me :)
Washington-Jones chapter 26 . 2/8/2014
*pulls at the writer's sleeve*
Are you going to leave me hanging like this ? It hurts in my chest !
Flicker556 chapter 26 . 2/8/2014
I laughed at the survival kit. Great idea.

Post soon!