Reviews for IS: Mirror demon
DemonFoxBK201 chapter 5 . 3/24
Pleeeaaaaseeee (please) update sooooooooooon (soon) you haven't updated for a while and after finishing chapter 4 (5) I want more...
jonesy757 chapter 5 . 1/30
Great story so far, hope to see you update soon love how you made Ichika in this story as well as his IS unit somewhat op. I am curious to see how Ichika would react if/when its revealed he is Madoka's and Chifuyu's brother as well as him meeting Tabane for the first time, also I love the partner relationship between Ichika and Didact and how they pretty much can tell what the other can do without any form of communication its great, in terms of pairings I'd be like to see how this Ichika and Tatenashi play out I think her playful nature would contrast well with Ichikas.
Kamigawa Nagamaki chapter 5 . 1/21
Honestly i hate pairing votes with the canon i would go for Charlotte but that reason is because of events that occur during canon
Since this is an AU then Ichika is not canon so he will act differntly to other people that changes his relationships with them which in turn changes the ideal partner for him
So at the least let Ichika meet all the girls before starting the romance route
Sorry this is not an intentional flame but it's how i feel right now
However i really do enjoy your story and would like to see more at your own pace thank you
ULTRAMARINE59 chapter 5 . 1/7
Please update soon.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/13/2014
Really need new chapters
Guest chapter 5 . 12/13/2014
I hope for updates and i would like ichika x tatenashi
amerdism chapter 5 . 12/13/2014
Awesome I hope to see more soon.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/6/2014
Nice fighting scene although it was a bit long but seeing that it is a threeway duel it won't be an easy one and over that quickly.

As for the pairing I'm leaning more to Charlotte or possible OC if there is going to be a one.
With Laura and Tatenashi there is going to be the problem of them being committed to their own respective nation and organisation. Also with Laura, the main reason for her interest in Ichika is due to him being related to Chifuyu, so in this fic the one having to bear with her anger would be Madoka. And her Otaku influenced actions would probably be a bit too much for a french mercenary bred Ichika, even if her military background would give her the edge over other girls.
In Tatenashi's case it was to protect him under the guise of training by Chifuyu's request, but as this Ichika is already quite adept in piloting IS that won't be a believable excuse. If anything it would make Ichika suspicious and wary of her because of his mission.
With Charlotte there is the problem of her being from a rival french IS company and being sent to spy Ichika, although she does do it unwillingly. However an OC who is committed to Arche corporation would probably be the best match.
The German City chapter 5 . 12/6/2014
This chapter is good, since we get to see Ichika's IS, but you may have to change the name of the GN drive, since GN stands for Gundam Nucleus. (It's even on the wiki page if you don't believe me) Unless you already knew that and intend to keep it that way for whatever reason.
Ravelt Knightwalker chapter 5 . 12/4/2014
Now the fun begins the reunion of brothers, I hope to read soon the next chapter. As for pairings I personally prefer to laura, although I also like charlotte.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/11/2014
Otherwise a great chapter but Madoka's behaviour as a female copy of Canon!Ichika is a bit let-down. Not to mention that her self-introduction was a direct copy from the canon. It's obvious from the fact that she introduced herself as Ichika.

And please lay off the Naruto remarks. Even if you're planning for Ichika to have similar personality to Kakashi, you don't have to advertise it for the sake of trying to be funny. It's not. Personally I feel that it gets in the way of the story.
Apex85 chapter 4 . 11/8/2014
Why did you make Madoka's personality a carbon copy of canon Ichika? It really doesn't make sense and is a bit mean to make it seem like she has to take her brother's incompetence. Try to deviate from canon a little more.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/2/2014
Continue this please. I can't wait for the future events, and also if there is going to be air combat get some ace combat music to help.
Furerjulian chapter 3 . 10/26/2014
Love your story keep it up Btw what's the pairing?
(if there is one.)
If you do make one my suggestions Laura I love Laura x I his pairings
So yeah keep it up
guerilla sam chapter 3 . 10/23/2014
well this is interesting.

also the word you were looking for is 'sluggishly' not 'slugily'