Reviews for IS: Mirror demon
WelshDragon18 chapter 6 . 2/17
You my friend are a genius with coming up, with this story.
Kamencolin chapter 6 . 12/20/2015
Keep up the good work
Frozen Fox 95 chapter 6 . 12/14/2015
I hope next chapter you have the orimura family together.
TkdVZbRLD chapter 1 . 12/12/2015
ficks ur teribule graming and spleign
Fxtype 456 chapter 6 . 12/4/2015
For the pairing I vote for Tatenashi since her skills will keep Ichika "in check" as she was a prodigy and the only one that could fight this new Ichika toe-to-toe. Her playfulness might "soften" him though that depends if she is very annoying to him. Charlotte can indeed make Ichika soften but her skills, well will works on canon Ichika but clearly this is not canon Ichika. Laura is skilled but too forceful that it might made Ichika displeased.
LabMember009Isaac chapter 4 . 12/4/2015
Apply cold water to burnt area, Cecilia Alcott. Ichika just burn you really badly.
DemonFoxBK201 chapter 5 . 3/24/2015
Pleeeaaaaseeee (please) update sooooooooooon (soon) you haven't updated for a while and after finishing chapter 4 (5) I want more...
jonesy757 chapter 5 . 1/30/2015
Great story so far, hope to see you update soon love how you made Ichika in this story as well as his IS unit somewhat op. I am curious to see how Ichika would react if/when its revealed he is Madoka's and Chifuyu's brother as well as him meeting Tabane for the first time, also I love the partner relationship between Ichika and Didact and how they pretty much can tell what the other can do without any form of communication its great, in terms of pairings I'd be like to see how this Ichika and Tatenashi play out I think her playful nature would contrast well with Ichikas.
Kamigawa Nagamaki chapter 5 . 1/21/2015
Honestly i hate pairing votes with the canon i would go for Charlotte but that reason is because of events that occur during canon
Since this is an AU then Ichika is not canon so he will act differntly to other people that changes his relationships with them which in turn changes the ideal partner for him
So at the least let Ichika meet all the girls before starting the romance route
Sorry this is not an intentional flame but it's how i feel right now
However i really do enjoy your story and would like to see more at your own pace thank you
ULTRAMARINE59 chapter 5 . 1/7/2015
Please update soon.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/13/2014
Really need new chapters
Guest chapter 5 . 12/13/2014
I hope for updates and i would like ichika x tatenashi
amerdism chapter 5 . 12/13/2014
Awesome I hope to see more soon.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/6/2014
Nice fighting scene although it was a bit long but seeing that it is a threeway duel it won't be an easy one and over that quickly.

As for the pairing I'm leaning more to Charlotte or possible OC if there is going to be a one.
With Laura and Tatenashi there is going to be the problem of them being committed to their own respective nation and organisation. Also with Laura, the main reason for her interest in Ichika is due to him being related to Chifuyu, so in this fic the one having to bear with her anger would be Madoka. And her Otaku influenced actions would probably be a bit too much for a french mercenary bred Ichika, even if her military background would give her the edge over other girls.
In Tatenashi's case it was to protect him under the guise of training by Chifuyu's request, but as this Ichika is already quite adept in piloting IS that won't be a believable excuse. If anything it would make Ichika suspicious and wary of her because of his mission.
With Charlotte there is the problem of her being from a rival french IS company and being sent to spy Ichika, although she does do it unwillingly. However an OC who is committed to Arche corporation would probably be the best match.
The German City chapter 5 . 12/6/2014
This chapter is good, since we get to see Ichika's IS, but you may have to change the name of the GN drive, since GN stands for Gundam Nucleus. (It's even on the wiki page if you don't believe me) Unless you already knew that and intend to keep it that way for whatever reason.