Reviews for Ryuk the Ultimate!
Shinigami chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
Hey.
I love this story and you should make more and start to make your own small book and try to get
it published. Just saying, but i love where Light and Ryuk always get up in conflict for JUST PLAYIN'
GAMES! Hahahahaha... Oh, Ryuk. If only i could meet you back in the shini' realm.
I heard that Light was reincarnated and is a shinigami now. You tried to tell him his story,
but he didn't want to hear the end. He knows. He is in the manner of a limping shinigami.
Gotta fly!

-Shinigami Kratorus
Guest chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Have them play Call of Duty! That'll be hilarious!
Eleanor L chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Lol awesome
DerangedOtakuFangirl chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Ha!
I'd love to play with them too! :D
Angelic Space Kitten chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
"So Puppy Pals must be his then." I died laughing at that part. XD

Go ahead and write about the videogames you want them to play. No one's forcing you not to. But anyway, my reccomendations would be Minecraft, Just Dance, or Nintendogs.
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
What game? I am warning you, I don't play computer games... So, I offer chess. What? Chess is not a computer game? There is chess software for computer, therefore, chess is one of computer games. Why chess? Because it's next to impossible to cheat in. And because Light is sure that with his intelligence, he cannot lose. But Ryuk is unpredictable. Still, even if Light gets headache from Ryuk's whimsical moves, he will still win - the first chess match, at least. Ryuk will find an excellent AI chess to play against, while Light sleeps, or studies, or whatever. And Ryuk will practice... and win second chess match against Light! And Light will sulk and refuse to play chess against Ryuk. And then Ryuk will look for a way to play chess against L - the only one who might be better at chess than Light. And Ryuk will disguise himself as a human, and touch L with a piece of Death Note, so that L would see Ryuk but assume him to be a human. Hmm... It will be complicated if other people will not see Ryuk, and L will... Do whatever you wish, I do not remember the rules of the Death Note that well...
Guest chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
More like Ryuk the cheater see ya ocean