Reviews for The Dragon and the Bow
PaleRoyz chapter 14 . 2/12
Yay! toothless bae! OK... I'll stop rambling and go on with the story. Sorry mates!
PaleRoyz chapter 12 . 2/12
Aww, when is toothless going to show up? Love the merricup moments but when is the action and excitement with the dragon cutie coming?
PaleRoyz chapter 6 . 2/2
Hold up brah... you took this song from the hobbit?! Woah... never expected that, especially coming from Stoick!
jupitermonkey4 chapter 7 . 1/12
Damn why is Astrid evil in basically every fanfic
Neodammarung the Destroyer chapter 28 . 1/12
Not gonna lie, I read all the Red Death's lines in Benedict Cumberbatch's voice. XD
Neodammarung the Destroyer chapter 10 . 1/12
I like your efforts with the pseudo-history. The Empire immediately made me think of Rome. :3
lazyyoyo chapter 7 . 12/15/2016
this is so hard to read holy shit.
nice writing and story but Scottish accents in written form are painful
Beloved Daughter chapter 40 . 11/26/2016
Fun story! I have to say though my favorite part was Maudie and Gobber. So cute and so unexpected. :D
Fawna-Lee chapter 35 . 9/27/2016
HOLY SHIT THIS CHAPTER GAVE ME SHIVERS! JUST THE WHOLE 'I SEE FIRE' BIT HAD ME COVERED IN GOOSEBUMPS, THIS IS AMAZING!
abby chapter 11 . 9/21/2016
i want to cry, laugh, scream, yell, dance, sing...

where did you get such an awesome imagination.

loved gobbers story

can't wait to read the next chapter
YungMoolah chapter 12 . 9/4/2016
Oh Hilde, stop spoiling things please!
Mysts of Time chapter 37 . 8/21/2016
Asdf reference from tomska XD
Mysts of Time chapter 6 . 8/20/2016
Holy crap you used the hobbit song for the dwarven kingdom in the blue mountains
Mysts of Time chapter 2 . 8/20/2016
Reading this book is a good workout for your brain. It is shaping up quite nicely, however.
kinger556 chapter 1 . 8/8/2016
I'm conflicted. On one hand I can't read half of this due to their accents. But on the other hand its Canon so I can't complain about it.
1,491 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »