Reviews for The Dragon and the Bow
Guest chapter 1 . 20h
Hoooolllly crap just write real words. We get it, they have an accent. Don't make it a chore to read.
gamersayshi chapter 16 . 7/6
Okay, so now that How To Train Your Dragon 2 has come out, I suppose the last bit wasn't what I expected to be, but it was still pretty interesting and different. I love the way you write, putting the accents of different people into their words, and the speech has a lot of character behind it, which I really enjoy reading. Thank you for writing this and posting it! It's awesome so far. Thank you, and I hope you continue to write ;)
libbyy413 chapter 40 . 6/26
This is the third time I've read this story I love it dearly! I need this as a leather bound book so I can keep coming back to it and be able to touch your magical words! That sounded cheesy XD but seriously omg keep up the great work!
samcross03 chapter 17 . 6/9
BEST FANFICTION I'VE EVER READ IN MY LIFE! I always read it and it always makes me happy. This may be better than the actual movies! I just love what you did with the story and characters, you could feel their love. I can always go back and read it (I have like 7 times from 1-40.) I just LOVE IT. :)
midnightgamin chapter 25 . 6/3
I guess if your dragon is Meatlug the only dance available is rolling around.
midnightgamin chapter 21 . 6/2
There's dragon training with actual dragon injuries! Awesome
midnightgamin chapter 7 . 5/29
Ugh. Astrid's such a bitch, even in the movies and the series, but considering her backstory in this one she has the right to be.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 11 . 5/26
I get what Hilde called Hiccup, but what did she call Fishlegs and Merida?
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 8 . 5/26
Are we going to get jack in the story too? And I loved Hiccup's blowup at Snotlout, especially the hammer strikes. I find it very funny that he tried to pull the status card with Gobber right after he beat up the cheif's son.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 5/25
Sometimes the accent is so heavy, I can't understand what they're saying.
Alexander J.R chapter 37 . 5/20
Chapter 36 and 37 is one of my favorites it reminds me of the battle five armies only this time it's a the battle of four armies you have Vendal, Viking Highlander and Dragon. You my friend you are quite amazing keep up the good work never stop what you're doing.
Drunken Hamster chapter 40 . 5/11
Read the whole thing in a day. Frickin awesome. Can't wait for any sequels.

Going in my favs and follows bruh.

Outty,
-Drunk
Nothing-Is-Better chapter 40 . 5/9
This is amazing, I really love the plot, I gave up on this ship for awhile, but after I read this I fell inlove with this ship all over again!
Nothing-Is-Better chapter 35 . 5/9
Ok this is like been done for ages but it doesnt prevent me from guessing the ansestor- right? Well I think its Thor, but I never checked the other chapters if you ever revealed the answer, but I'm just guessing :D
Jack Chatfield chapter 21 . 5/3
Very exciting and eye-catching.
1,458 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »