Reviews for The Dragon and the Bow
mikeg5150 chapter 6 . 1/31
geez a quarter of the way into chapter 6 and I still hate this girl, if it's Astrid that puts her in her place I'll drop this stoy sorry she is just not likable at all, and so far not even a modern example of a moderately strong male character (I know that isn't popular these days) but really everybody bends to this spoiled brat AND she somehow has very loyal friends that love and fear her it's a bit much
WriterGreenReads chapter 17 . 11/25/2015
I looooove this. I especially love how you mixed both the book and the movieverse together! It's super cool, and it all fits so well.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/21/2015
This is good, have a little difficult reading it in my head
Whiterun guard chapter 1 . 9/27/2015
Let me guess someone stole your sweet roll
Guest chapter 40 . 9/19/2015
hey DUDE, when can we expect a sequel to this? ive been checking up on a monthly basis and cant wait for your release.
Yuyui Hime chapter 9 . 8/16/2015
How sweet of Hiccup to make a bow for Merida!
Yuyui Hime chapter 7 . 8/16/2015
Awww I do wish Merida can receive that flower though
rpeterson7954 chapter 4 . 8/2/2015
There's nothing to worry about
*1 second later* 'boom'
What's that?
Something to worry about
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2015
Hoooolllly crap just write real words. We get it, they have an accent. Don't make it a chore to read.
gamersayshi chapter 16 . 7/6/2015
Okay, so now that How To Train Your Dragon 2 has come out, I suppose the last bit wasn't what I expected to be, but it was still pretty interesting and different. I love the way you write, putting the accents of different people into their words, and the speech has a lot of character behind it, which I really enjoy reading. Thank you for writing this and posting it! It's awesome so far. Thank you, and I hope you continue to write ;)
libbyy413 chapter 40 . 6/26/2015
This is the third time I've read this story I love it dearly! I need this as a leather bound book so I can keep coming back to it and be able to touch your magical words! That sounded cheesy XD but seriously omg keep up the great work!
samcross03 chapter 17 . 6/9/2015
BEST FANFICTION I'VE EVER READ IN MY LIFE! I always read it and it always makes me happy. This may be better than the actual movies! I just love what you did with the story and characters, you could feel their love. I can always go back and read it (I have like 7 times from 1-40.) I just LOVE IT. :)
midnightgamin chapter 25 . 6/3/2015
I guess if your dragon is Meatlug the only dance available is rolling around.
midnightgamin chapter 21 . 6/2/2015
There's dragon training with actual dragon injuries! Awesome
midnightgamin chapter 7 . 5/29/2015
Ugh. Astrid's such a bitch, even in the movies and the series, but considering her backstory in this one she has the right to be.
1,466 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »