Reviews for The Dragon and the Bow
WriterGreenReads chapter 17 . 11/25
I looooove this. I especially love how you mixed both the book and the movieverse together! It's super cool, and it all fits so well.
This is good, have a little difficult reading it in my head
Whiterun guard chapter 1 . 9/27
Let me guess someone stole your sweet roll
hey DUDE, when can we expect a sequel to this? ive been checking up on a monthly basis and cant wait for your release.
Yuyui Hime chapter 9 . 8/16
How sweet of Hiccup to make a bow for Merida!
Yuyui Hime chapter 7 . 8/16
Awww I do wish Merida can receive that flower though
rpeterson7954 chapter 4 . 8/2
There's nothing to worry about
*1 second later* 'boom'
What's that?
Something to worry about
Hoooolllly crap just write real words. We get it, they have an accent. Don't make it a chore to read.
gamersayshi chapter 16 . 7/6
Okay, so now that How To Train Your Dragon 2 has come out, I suppose the last bit wasn't what I expected to be, but it was still pretty interesting and different. I love the way you write, putting the accents of different people into their words, and the speech has a lot of character behind it, which I really enjoy reading. Thank you for writing this and posting it! It's awesome so far. Thank you, and I hope you continue to write ;)
libbyy413 chapter 40 . 6/26
This is the third time I've read this story I love it dearly! I need this as a leather bound book so I can keep coming back to it and be able to touch your magical words! That sounded cheesy XD but seriously omg keep up the great work!
samcross03 chapter 17 . 6/9
BEST FANFICTION I'VE EVER READ IN MY LIFE! I always read it and it always makes me happy. This may be better than the actual movies! I just love what you did with the story and characters, you could feel their love. I can always go back and read it (I have like 7 times from 1-40.) I just LOVE IT. :)
midnightgamin chapter 25 . 6/3
I guess if your dragon is Meatlug the only dance available is rolling around.
midnightgamin chapter 21 . 6/2
There's dragon training with actual dragon injuries! Awesome
midnightgamin chapter 7 . 5/29
Ugh. Astrid's such a bitch, even in the movies and the series, but considering her backstory in this one she has the right to be.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 11 . 5/26
I get what Hilde called Hiccup, but what did she call Fishlegs and Merida?
1,465 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »