Reviews for Take A Chance
SmallBlueTiger chapter 2 . 6/12/2014
me encanta , pero por favor actualiza , es un fic incleible
Daydream Cloud chapter 2 . 5/26/2014
Noooo, why did it have to stooooooop?!

I've been reading your amazing MLP fanfics and I honestly love the ones with Discord in them! This is the first time I'm reviewing on one of your fanfics but I just want to say that this story is wonderful and makes me detest the Mane 5 more than ever for not giving poor Discord a chance! I really do hope that you will continue this story! :D
FLower chapter 2 . 5/19/2014
OH MA GOD. Please continue this! I love it so much.
Valley-and-Tyro chapter 2 . 3/6/2014
I swear your stories make me want to snuggle the fuck out of Discord...
Alice Bekett chapter 2 . 11/23/2013
Can you please update again? This is an amazing story!
MewCocoa chapter 2 . 5/17/2013
Whoa! So sad! This needs to update. You rock!
AllergicToSALAD chapter 2 . 4/10/2013
I'm loving this story! :3
I hope you continue it!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
My god...this guy sucks, I mean you get hooked into his stories but then he stops! What is he doing? Showing off?!
RandomHamster33 chapter 2 . 3/3/2013
Is It over? Because I really like it! You should write more of it!
Pickle The Fangirl chapter 2 . 2/15/2013
Oh my god. I cried. Please make more. Pleeeeeease!
godzillafan1 chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
stupid ponies i hope everything turns out all right write the next chapter soon!
ancientdragonduelist chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
Hmm. This is a new and interesting development. God-like Chaos powers getting chaotic? Very potentially dangerous. As proven by poor Fluttershy.

Discord just can't get a break. Finally won his freedom, but can't actually "live". Only serve, keep his mouth shut, and paint a rabbit. Fluttershy is obviously doing everything she can to help him, but the hate of her friends is overriding it. It's not his fault he laughs at the little chaos he makes. (by accident) It's his very soul.

Now the only one who DOESN'T think he's a monster is Fluttershy. But those ponies have no idea what a real monster is. If Discord was who they say he was... Yeah, they wouldn't be sane. All this prejudice and mistrust is returning him to that beast. If you can't find love, you will cause fear. It happened with Princess Luna, and that was truly horrific. All the pony wanted was a little love and appreciation, and she wasn't allowed to see ponies ever again. (only making her loneliness worse, and more painful) I will always be shocked that Luna made it back to Earth alive.

Update soon. Fluttershy needs to get to Discord fast. He can only hold himself in check for so long. After that, it's time to start hurting things.
Pickle The Fangirl chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
I really like this. Please update soon, this is definetly one of my favorite stories so far. :)
godzillafan1 chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
forget celestia i hate that pairing! make it fluttercord they make a better couple that's all i've got to say write the next chapter when you can.
Coli Chibi chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Pretty dang good so far. Keep it up!