Reviews for The Youngest Grey
Rushmr chapter 100 . 11/8/2013
Sorry I guess I was ranting too much because I accidentally pushed post and I wasn't done.

I was going to go on to say, that the story is great, but it just needs a little polishing here and there

I see that you are focusing more on Matthew growing as a person and becoming his own individual...that's great!

Looking forward to see where you take this story!
Rushmr chapter 101 . 11/8/2013
It took me a while to really get into this story, but having read all the chapters thus far, I love the plot/story line that you've created. With that said, a great story wouldn't be a great story without feedback and criticism. Here are some issues that I had throughout the story:

1: Repetitiveness of certain themes...you've gotten better at not doing it as much, but there are still a few slip ups. (Sickness, extreme anger, apologizing all the time, feeling sorry all the time, etc)

2: Out of control emotions...some of the things this family lose there anger over is real petty. Their emotions are either way to easy going or thermonuclear, nothing in between. Like when Carrick yelled and cursed Matt for punching that kid...that was a little extreme. Knowing how Matt would have reacted afterwards and also knowing what Matt was currently going through, I don't think Carrick would have reacted in that way as a parent especially just to apologize later. I can't begin to list how many times Christian's emotions are over the top.

3: Christians father like tendencies towards Matthew.
I understand that Christian is overprotective of Matt, but he is not his father. Christian is only Matt's brother, and it seems like Christian have more say so in what Matt does than Grace and Carrick. Narrowing of his eyes constantly at Matt for anything...it gets annoying fast...and instead of Matt standing up to him, he just cowards out...grow some balls Matt or use the ones you have...ugh!

4: Matthews temper tantrums...for Matt to be 18, he sure acts like a 5 year old. He's happy, he's sad, then angry, then no words, then sorry, then back happy again all within 5 minutes. Matt needs to grow up and get a better control of his emotions. I understand some of the stuff that gets him upset, but more than half of it is petty.
shewede chapter 101 . 11/5/2013
Oh my gosh, I'm kinda sad that I've caught up. Now I have to wait for updates. I'm totally in love with this story & hope you plan to keep it going for a long time.
jeangb chapter 46 . 11/4/2013
Just started this story It's great. Matt seems to be even more insecure than Christian. I know he's younger so has a long way to go before he gets Christians confidence. But then, Matt hasn't got a bitch troll to teach him how to control his emotions has he? Well written keep going
R-J briggs chapter 101 . 11/2/2013
Bloody brilliant and can't wait for more
shan36 chapter 101 . 11/1/2013
Great chapter!
Christian618 chapter 101 . 11/1/2013
Damn when did Christian turn into Elliot? Nice chapter and story too!
Editor chapter 100 . 10/28/2013
Please keep writing, really enjoying this story. Heard a rumour you were giving up but please keep going.
R-J briggs chapter 100 . 10/18/2013
Brilliant chapter
Guest chapter 100 . 10/18/2013
Yay congrats on 100 love your story!
DB chapter 100 . 10/17/2013
Love your writing
Rmoure chapter 100 . 10/17/2013
Congratulations! They've all been great! Can't wait to read more :)
shan36 chapter 100 . 10/17/2013
Congrats on reaching 100 chapters. Awesome chapter!
Christian618 chapter 100 . 10/17/2013
That was really sweet and emotional. They really are a tight united family. If one is hurting they all hurt. That's love!
Kennedy28 chapter 100 . 10/17/2013
Congrats on 100 chapters! They've all been great! Can't wait to read more :)
740 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »