Reviews for The Youngest Grey
Guest chapter 12 . 2/4/2013
Just found ths today.. Read all chatters.. Love your take on this story.. Omg... What has CG done now?! Poor matt? Where is he goin, what will grace say, will Ana get through to him? Can't wait to follow your story...
Kennedy28 chapter 12 . 2/4/2013
Dramatic Christian, I wonder why he's so protective of Olivia. Great job
C-bride chapter 12 . 2/4/2013
Well...CG really f** up this time, how dare he blame him, since when he listen to office gossip.
C-bride chapter 11 . 2/4/2013
Love your story and i have some questions:
Does Olivia knows he's Christian brother?
His 'first' erection?
Definitely he's not the average 18 year old boy but...Does he have friends or girls harassing him? he's a Grey and handsome.
What about the playroom?
Does he'll be living with Christian?
Will Elena make a move on him because he's so young and looks like CG? he look as troubled as teenage Christian, without the fighting and the drinking.
why i have feeling something big is about to happen?
luvchristiangrey chapter 12 . 2/4/2013
OMG...that was heartbreaking. I get that Christian is upset about everything that happened with Leila but he overreacted. I can almost understand him jumping to conclusions and telling him that he doesn't trust him at work, but to tell him that he doesn't want anything to do with him. That was just so sad. Christian's world is going to come to a quick stop when not only Ana leaves him but he realizes that his brother is gone and can't be tracked. I met Matt's nightmares will be back too. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Speakfromtheheart chapter 12 . 2/4/2013
Omg! Poor Matt I love this story please update soon x
Kennedy28 chapter 10 . 2/3/2013
Matt sounds like a sweet guy, I wonder how he will be with dating. Instead of just explaining what they talked about, maybe add some dialogue? Just a tip
Guest chapter 10 . 2/3/2013
Just read all 10 chapters and love this story, can't wait to see how it develops. I love the relationship that the 3 brothers have together and that Christian is there for Matt to help him with his problems, you see a caring sensitive side to Christian.
Kennedy28 chapter 9 . 2/2/2013
Aww I'm glad Christian didn't get upset with him. Great job
luvchristiangrey chapter 8 . 1/31/2013
What a cute chapter. I loved how Matt was able to determine without help that Mr. Edwards was playing with company funds...maybe a promotion is in Matt's future. And what a cute text from Elliot. Just what Matt needs some quality time with his brothers. I love this story! It's so different that most of them, and it's fun to read. Can't wait to read the next chapter.
C-bride chapter 8 . 1/31/2013
Great 'short' chapter, you have something very interesting here, please keep them coming. I really like Matt, hope he open up with CG about the earlier issue.
luvchristiangrey chapter 7 . 1/29/2013
oh boy...someone's in trouble. I don' think Christian likes the Mr. Trevelyan badege. Although, I know it wasn't intentional, I could see someone wanting to make relationships with people that are not based on their last name.

Can't wait for the next chapter. I LOVE this story.
Kennedy28 chapter 7 . 1/29/2013
I feel bad for him, he seems lonely and Christian doesn't seem like he's going to be helping. Can't wait for more! Thanks for updating!
Guest chapter 7 . 1/29/2013
Damn this is a good story I like it! Keep writing!
Guest chapter 6 . 1/28/2013
This is great, can't wait to read more. Poor Matt, hope he's happy soon!
740 | « Prev Page 1 .. 38 45 46 47 48 49 .. Last Next »