Reviews for The Youngest Grey
Lara chapter 81 . 3/5/2014
I'm find it hard to understand how something goes wrong with this kid literally once or more in a day. The story is just not realistic t
Guest chapter 70 . 3/4/2014
I like your story it's really good. I know I'm only up to chapter 70 and there's still more to go but I really can't help in disliking matts character. I completely understand the angle you're coming from as he really has suffered through life but he also appears to have the inhability to care about anybody but himself. Everything just seems to be about his struggles constantly in his mind and how 'hurt' he is. The facts are the world is a tough place and to be honest with you anybody that is that self absorbed with themselves and has their family enabling that quality is just irritating. There are sadly plenty of people out there who have lost both their parents in terrible accidents at a young age. Matt has been given all the luxuries in life as well from grace and carrick. To be honest with you i think Christians childhood story is a lot more damaging yet everyone tiptoes around Matt trying not to upset him. I know that everybody suffers with pain and loss differently but I think Matt needs some tough love and needs to realise he is very blessed. I think it's absolutely ridiculous that grace and carrick have enabled him to be so sheltered and all consuming considering grace is a doctor. I mean an eighteen year old that refuses to eat anything but lasagne because he doesn't like change is really absurd. I mean he's eighteen not six and a half. I think he really needs to grow up and accept responsibility for his life and to spread his wings.
Guest chapter 115 . 2/20/2014
Please do the next chapter! Im dying to read it!
DB chapter 115 . 2/14/2014
Please update soon
TwiFan1980 chapter 115 . 2/10/2014
Wow! I think this is now one of my top 5 FSOG fanfics. I love it and can't wait for more!
shan36 chapter 115 . 1/31/2014
Oh my Mia is going to bankrupt Matt at the way she got him spending money...lol, great chapter!
R-J briggs chapter 115 . 1/31/2014
Brilliant chapter I really do love this story all your story's and to see things from a different view point in the world if grey can't wait for more
Christian618 chapter 115 . 1/30/2014
For someone who did not feel comfortable about spending money he sure spend a lot today. He felt comfortable spending his money trying new things and food as well as handling the media. Matt is growing up and learning to handle his new found inheritance and fame.
Rushmr chapter 115 . 1/30/2014
I know Matt promised to take Mia shopping and pay for her stuff, but Mia really needs to get a job, learn to spend her own money, and stop mooching off of her brothers. She never cared enough to buy Matt anything when he didn't get an allowance, now she expects him to buy her everything. Not a big fane of Mia in this story...she seems like a mooch!
Annette 101660 chapter 115 . 1/30/2014
Great chapter!
shan36 chapter 114 . 1/18/2014
Wonderfully written!
R-J briggs chapter 114 . 1/17/2014
Another lovely chapter looking forward to more this is a lovely story I hope they don't get to many problems when the family finds out about the baby
Shalonda38 chapter 114 . 1/17/2014
great chapter love matt and Hannah they or so good together cant wait for next update
Guest chapter 114 . 1/17/2014
I hope they don't end up having the baby they are way too young he is to immature to have a child
Christian618 chapter 114 . 1/17/2014
I don't know how they will react but I know when the grey's find out this will all be very intense. I just hope they can get pass it.
740 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »