Reviews for Enchanting Behavior
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 1 . 4/18/2018
A little corny but kind of cute.
Suzululu4moe chapter 1 . 3/21/2017
Lol cute ahaha Derek's attempt .
vally9437 chapter 1 . 7/25/2016
STILES NO HE LIKES YOU HE'S NOT MAKING FUN OF YOU I STG
vally9437 chapter 1 . 7/25/2016
This is so friggin cute!
MarieMarylin chapter 1 . 12/14/2015
Hi !
I've just read your fiction now, and I have LOVED it ! I was literaly dying haha !
So, I am French and I would like to ask you if you could accept that I translate your fiction because it would be so cool if I could share this. Obviously, I would precise that this is your story.
I can see that you posted this in 2013 so I don't know if you can see it, but anyway, I have tried.

Sorry if I have made some mistakes in my review, and congratulations for your story !
darthmagic chapter 1 . 11/24/2015
oh my god that was so cheesy I died. I LOVED IT. Hahahaha I'm just imagining Derek watching that movie and I'm dying lmao
Maykits chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
Wonderful! And purple is THE best (underlined three times) color!
pepperpie28 chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
I just adore Derek! (*﹏*)
JasonJamie chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
Poor Derek ;) He had to work hard for this one ;) and Stiles :) you just have to love him :) You have a talent that I envy you and keep writing because this was the best I have read in a long time :)
ouran1996 chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
Gah, this was adorble!
GlitterVan chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
Love it so cute . Especially the flower and and picnic lol
aries1972Sterek chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Wow, a softer side to the great Alpha, Derek Hale... and an almost clueless but adorable Stiles. I really enjoyed this!
SeriesObsession chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
The stereo feels are making me fangirl like crazy! Amazing story and so sweet :)
FerCh chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW, YOU DID IT AGAIN. You made me fall in love with your fics, I just love 'em all! Keep going!
TheAndroid475 chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
It was so fucking adorable you could even have made tis story longer but I liked how short and sweet it was :)