Reviews for Rhapsody on a Windy Night
Exquisite writing! Bravo!
sanjiism chapter 2 . 4/28
very great job! I know this is the cliché (kind off) fairytale plot but it still strike me in the chest so hard I almost cried lol just imagining the pain ace went through thinking marco will never fall in love with him /wipes imaginary tears/ thank you for such a great read and for sharing it with us!
LE PEPE chapter 2 . 3/31
*VIGOROUS APPLAUSE* GOOD JOB FRIENDOLINI! D
StarliteOracle chapter 2 . 2/29
love ace and marco
StarliteOracle chapter 1 . 2/29
Lumoa chapter 2 . 12/2/2015
Awww this made my heart go doki doki. Fairy tale ending much preferred over the tragic one!
emygrl99 chapter 2 . 9/25/2015
This was so long and eloquent and hopeful and cute and heartbreaking and funny and detailed, I love it so much. This definitely pulled on my heart strings (read: ripped them out of my chest) and I wish there was more of it. Either way, thank you for writing! I plan to read your other works later when I find some time (:
Guest chapter 2 . 6/14/2015
I know this fic was posted a long ago but I can't believe I have just found this fic recently. Your writing is so beautiful that I could just imagine how Ace was as Belle. This story has a touch of fairy tale in it (which is really unique i liked it a lot) and I'm happy you continued the story with chapt 2 because yay for happy ending! I don't do well with angst but this fic has just the right amount of angst (still i feel pretty bad for ace after the party though...)
But well I'm just gonna end off saying this is one of my fav MarcoAce fic and even one of my fav OP fic :) I hope you will write more fics about this beautiful pairing!
Mad Y u e chapter 2 . 10/24/2014
Daaaammmnnnn! This is so beautiful!
I heard the songs that you used for the piano and omg asdhaskjd it's so damn sad.
I really liked this fic! It's so cute c':
Both endings are nice, the first one is pretty sad but cute at the same time and de second one is just so adorable ashdjkashd i love it.

I'll learn to play that song for sure.
Thank you for writing and sharing thisss 3
booksnob chapter 2 . 10/16/2014
So cute *fangirl squeal* absolutely adorable. Poor Ace he was so sad but now he doesn't have to be sad :)
Blue.soilder.4710 chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
Rhapsody on a windy night is like the greatest marco/ace story i have ever read. it really cheered me up after i wached ace die in the anime, and i tottaly love your writing, it really is magical, it makes everything real. you are quite probly my favourite auther right now.
JarOfIdeas chapter 2 . 8/30/2014
I love thE story! Gosh I almost thought they won't be together anymore!
stopstart chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
This is the first time a story moved me to tears. That has never happend before and i don't even know why i am exactly crying. Thank you for writing this story it really moved me :)
Ayz283 chapter 2 . 7/15/2014
Love the story! It's interesting and damn, Ace would make a beautiful woman... just saying
Aerle chapter 2 . 4/1/2014
Thank you fro writing a second part, 'cause the first one made me cry XD (the second did too, but then the gates were already open and it was not sad but beautiful) At first I was a bit sceptical, since I'm not that into cross dressing, but I'm glad I pushed through :3 I loved the story, it was really sweet and romantic :3
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »