Reviews for Battle For Your Heart
Ca.zaphira chapter 6 . 5/21
Love the story. Definitely looking forward to more.
shippergirlky chapter 6 . 5/9
Look forward to the next chapter!
Loved the story so far.
babesbraves chapter 6 . 5/2
Looking forward to reading more! Poor Caius is shitting bricks! But what about Victoria?
fouillet.camille.cf chapter 6 . 4/30
j'adore cette fiction je veux la suite si te plait pourrez tu me prevenir merci
bellislefan chapter 6 . 4/29
i agree with possibly letting those cullens back in bella's life i just hope esme doesn't try something. hope caius gets his head out of his but soon and does some SERIOUS grovelling to both marcus and bella
Abbey Whitlock chapter 6 . 4/28
just let the 4 back in, not the crazy 3! love it. Also i thought mates can't hurt each other, a mate bond should be a bit stronger than a companion, cauls is being a dick.
kouga's older woman chapter 6 . 4/27
I think you should let Carlisle, Jasper, Emmett and Rose back into her life
blinddivinity chapter 6 . 4/23
Love it. :) I'm so glad she gave a fuck you to the Cullens. Interesting that Esme doesn't like Bella. Nice. I've never seen that before.
Great fic
Giggles1512 chapter 6 . 4/23
I loved it more asap please
My Eyez Are Watching Everyone chapter 6 . 4/23
I think you should let the few Cullen's back in her life and also should consider updating this story.
Mischief101 chapter 6 . 4/22
I love this story. I think Jasper and Emmett should definitely be in her life. I'm curious how you will write Athenodora. Will she be gracious and kind stepping aside, or manipulative and evil trying to kill Bella or to come between them? Please update often
I like your story so far. But for the long time with no update, I had hoped, that there would be a longer chapter. I hope you update soon. :)
Belatrix233 chapter 6 . 4/21
Hi! Loved the chapter! As for the Cullens back in Bella's life - hell no, apart from Jasper, Rose and Emmett. Not even Carlisle, he knew it was wrong to leave like this, but still suported the spoiled bitches aka. Edward and Alice. Also could Charlotte and Peter make an entrance to Bella's life?
Post another chapter soon! ;)
JXB Addicted chapter 6 . 4/21
I hope Alice time away will help get Jasper out of under her thumb! Are they going to have Jasper be her protector now? How long is Aro going expect them to keep her safe? TTFN! JXB :-)