Reviews for Battle For Your Heart
SafirMysticHime chapter 9 . 10/3
I think in the next chapter you should have it be Dora’s point of you and her finding out that Caius has a mate and her giving him a good kick in the ass about it and her wanting to go and find Bella meet her and help her with vampire history along with marcus and maybe you can have Victoria in the whole newborn Army thing too with Maria to help her or the Romainans
FlowerChild23 chapter 9 . 9/8
lol. wow. this is funny. please update soon.
andjelija.nenic chapter 7 . 8/17
celajwhitney chapter 7 . 5/9
i feel sorry for dora as she and caius obviously care for each other a great deal although, i'm picturing alex skarsgard as caius and not jamie campbell bower! no way could bella think of jamie as "fuck hot".
celajwhitney chapter 2 . 5/9
well that was certainly exciting !
Mrs.Specter-Mikaelson-Reid chapter 3 . 4/18
Caius Volturi,you are a asshole because other they wait for years their mate and your just she walked into your home but you ,you are a idiot,you kicked her out from the castle and from your life.
Bella, good job with Eddie but with Caius,you screw up with that.
PLEASE UPDATE
Frankie09 chapter 1 . 4/12
Please UPDATE!
Please continue this stories it was great and I would love to see were you take it! It is so hard to find bella/caius stories!
Sodapop4me2004 chapter 9 . 3/11
Really enjoying please continue
celajwhitney chapter 8 . 2/8
i love it!
celajwhitney chapter 3 . 2/8
this was hilarious!
Fairygodmother32 chapter 9 . 1/4
I love it! Please continue!
Tarrasen.Sun chapter 9 . 12/5/2016
Cant wait for more! 3
Tilty.bbb chapter 9 . 9/30/2016
Is there going to be a update this is great
Guest chapter 9 . 9/26/2016