Reviews for Battle For Your Heart
LilyMyDeer chapter 9 . 7/6
Hey there! I love this story so much- I have never read a Caius/Bella story in which Caius still has feelings for Athenadora. You are such a talented author, and I can't wait to read more!
mona chapter 9 . 5/19
Thank you for great story love it and love you're Bella all the best thing for you can't wait to see more .
toomanycats21 chapter 9 . 4/20
update soon please love it so far
Chrissiel chapter 9 . 4/13
It is really good please continue this story
nemesisswan chapter 1 . 4/9
Do you kiss your mother with this kind of mouth? I understand some writer's input but this Bella here is a complete OC that curses like a first-rated sailor on top of that.
AvoidedIsland chapter 9 . 4/5
The potential for angst on Caius' part is great. I'd like to see him come to terms with Bella being his mate...but not fast enough that Bella is willing to forgive him anytime soon. As for Bella I hope she moves on and gets a normal boyfriend..which would be a great way for her to get to experience a normal, safe, and healthy relationship. At this point, Caius would try to control her as much as possible and Bella wouldn't have any frame of reference of how healthy relationships ought to be.
Sakihinata chapter 9 . 3/21
great fic, I love Bella's new attitude ;)
A guess? Athenodora does not love her husband as much as before? or she may have found another interest?
I dearly hope for a new update soon!
twilight-et-the-vampire chapter 9 . 3/21
Waouhh , j'adore , j'ai vraiment h√Ęte de lire la suite :)
Jessica Love1 chapter 9 . 3/9
Please update this Awesome story!
It is so Cool.
I wonder how Caius is doing?
Please update soon!
1WhoLoves2ReadAlot chapter 9 . 1/25
Awesome story, so far! Love it! Hope you get a chance to write more.
silversimon chapter 9 . 1/21
Glad that mess (Bella's breakdown), has been dealt with, over and done. Curious about Esme... Uumm ... . Glad you are back!
Dauntless Initiate Erics girl chapter 9 . 1/20
Please update. I live how Bella and Caius don't just fall into each others arms
love it
santana12226 chapter 9 . 1/12
Can you please update this story very soon? Its one of my favourites and I'm liking the plot a lot. Caius/Bella? Love it!
turn her. inta vampire and give caius HELL