Reviews for Lady of the Labyrinth
Whisper chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
This is an amazing story I just wish that it was continued! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
More more more!
DIGI-MASTER-FAN chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
this is really good, just like the others that you create for challenges and also that you write. I am looking forward to how you would continue this, or if this is just going to be one chapter. that is all I have to say about this one of yours. ja ne
Cool chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
love it
keep up the great work
exaigon chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
I wanted to cry!
Cho-no-Iro chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Can you, I don't know... make another chapter for this? it would be REALLY interesting to know what happens! I hate cliffhangers, and this felt just like one! :( if you don't want to make another chapter, maybe try and get someone to adopt it? It's such a cute story!
Areus Bookworm chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Cool story. I've always felt bad for those in mythology that were victims of unfortunate circumstances (births, really). They always get the short straw and mostly due to the parents mistakes. Very sad indeed...
I loved the way you explored this option (?). A great read.
LivingRedRose chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
This was beautifully sad. I wish there was more _ please keep writing
Giselle Riddle-Malfoy-Potter chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
really unique and thats one reasons why i love this fic. really sad ending you should continue this
ladyivory01 chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
is there gonna be a sequel mostly bout her pregnancy and birth of Asterion's kid
Dezzal chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
This is pretty awesome, I would like to see this continued
Angel4EverLostInLife chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
More please! XD
It was great!
Hope-sama chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Oh that was great. Now I'm sad I love your writing.
Reaper chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Really good story. I hope you make another one where she appears be for him in the Percy Jackson story and she stops him from takeing Percys mom Sally. Also when she appears in front of him she has there child with her. That would be pretty cool if you made a one shot like that like a continued on shot. Just think think the gods and the goddess and the people of the camp sees it. You can have him when he sees her he loses the anger that has been built up inside of him over the centries.
df chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
good story. wish it wasn't a one shot. not enough stories were femharry or harry is a child of a different god.
70 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »