Reviews for The Sun and the Moon
Q-A the Authoress chapter 1 . 11/15
I figured Greed shipped EdWin. He also liked Lan Fan with Ling. -

Keep on Writin' and Rockin'
luluhrh chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
. . .

such lemon. such cuteness. such... EDWIN.

it's perfect. you genius.
AbsentAngel chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
This was just so beautifully done. The imagery, the progression, all of it. I particularly liked the "a perfect meld of metal and men" paragraph. I love that there is so much feeling in this - you've made it so that it's not about the sex so much as about the desperation and that's what makes this so achingly perfect.

This is the kind of work that I aspire to. Seriously. Amazing, amazing job.
GummyDrive chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
What SHOULD HAVE happened in Brotherhood! Lol
Celtika82 chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Excellent one shot. You captured the characters really well for such a short story. Great job.
THE woman 456 chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
Awaww it was so... awesomely fluffy in a way I can't even begin to describe. I loved it.
Kanto the Slayer chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
After reading this twice over and looking at some other reviews, I can honestly say that this story has been grossly under-reviewed. I mean that's all they have to say?

Okay, now that I've said that, let me convey what you just did in appropriate fashion.

You've created a beautiful moment here, you understand that? It's a desperate time in the series, and it's not going to get any prettier until the end, but here is a break in that whole thing. A respite in the midst of the chaotic insanity that is the road to the Promised Day. From the very start, they act as they've always been acting. Ed gets awkward, Winry is utterly determined, and their personas clash.

What surprised me after that was Greed's surprising insight. He was actually serious for once, not the usual smartass comments; he is an expert on the vice he was so named for. I actually dig the message: "If you're going to die, that's the best time to live."

It stops him from just storming out, makes him re-think everything.

Then, it starts...

And once it starts, you can tell that shift between Winry being annoyed and her being... interested. VERY interested. After those first few seconds that you stretch into eternity (good job on that by the way), you decide to kick it off with a bang. No finesse, no subtlety; Ed decides to just shut up and grab her. And it's just his style, too.

Winry's reactions to every step he takes toward the end are priceless. You don't need any dialogue for those, you just do them so well! The way Edward dissects the whole thing into action and reaction is his style as well.

Eventually it turns into the royal, fantastic mess it's designed to be, and your language reflects that. The jumble of thoughts and actions, the rush toward completion, the satisfaction at the end, the twenty minutes of silence...

That was beautiful. I'm not even going to say anything else, that was just perfect.

NatNat12998 chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Good one !
Iaya R. White chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Great ... now everytime I watch that episode, I'm going to see this. XD But I didn't say that was a bad thing. ;-) Great job, I loved it!
Maker of History chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Very nicely written. The flow is quite amazing too; nice read.
jaclynkaileigh chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Holy balls uh-mazing! Holy shit this line did me in... 'As he coaxes her, his finger joined by a second, he supposes that he's found her kink: an automail hand pleasuring her over the edge. He smirks and realizes that it wouldn't have been any other way. ' Wow. Best one shot ever. I don't even have words to convey just how right this was.
Raina1 chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
The title to this fic reminds me of a Sheryl Crowe song that mentions "the sun and the moon" and the opening lyric is, oddly enough: "All I want is to have a little fun before I die." XD Awesome, awesome fic. The characters were totally IC... I could literally hear their anime dub voices speaking the dialogue in my head. You scored a hit with this one for me and did this couple justice. :)
PARADISE.x chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
This was nice! Very good lemony one-shot!
Rin chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
What a sexy story :) I really really enjoyed it. The afterglow was very warm and sweet as well, it's a shame that he had to leave her so soon. But great great GREAT job! 3