Reviews for The Tiger beneath the Sakura Tree
LOOOOVE IT!
4701rose chapter 6 . 8/12/2014
X.X Wow.
Aerun chapter 6 . 7/30/2014
I never thought I'd like any kind of Bleach/One Piece crossover but you so proved me wrong! Sanji with Renji is unexpectedly adorable and giving me the feels just by describing how Renji blushes every time they meet...and Zoro liking Byakuya seemed odd at first. But. Hnng. You wrote their interactions incredibly interesting, the smut was indescribably hot and I really was looking forward to seeing what was going to happen next!
You even managed to make Byakuya not resisting to Zoro (as long as no one was near) not seem too OOC!
I guess you won't finish this story, seeing as the last time it was updated was in march 2013, but it was a very nice one and I'll shamelessly imagine my own ending for it xD I stumbled upon this story because I took a look at your profile, I'm definitely going to take another!
loogoo chapter 6 . 2/28/2014
Uke Renji so cute!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/16/2013
Please update!
zoroiloveyou chapter 2 . 7/15/2013
Wow i really liked this chapter especially when Zoro and Kuchiki start kissing. Its amazing I really liked it
Toni Toni Choppaa-kun chapter 6 . 7/12/2013
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww! *sighs* This story. Really! I can't get enough of it! So anyhoo, you should umm, maybe ahh... update? Soon? (hint hint)
Toni Toni Choppaa-kun chapter 5 . 7/12/2013
Really. This fic. It's so great I literally just cannot. At all. I don't' know, it's just the insults, the banter, the overall feel of this fic feels like One Piece itself! It's really charming and sweet and cute and raunchy all at once, and it's really quite wonderful!
Toni Toni Choppaa-kun chapter 2 . 7/12/2013
AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH! I REALLY LOVE THIS!
I've always entertained the notion that Zoro would kick some pretty great ass in the Bleach universe, but there really aren't a lot of fics that delve into that kind of crossover-type thing with a less-main character like Zoro (unfortunately) I don't know, it always feels like a lot of crossovers in general tend to skip over supporting-ish characters... maybe I'm wrong, who knows?

Anyhoo, I really love this story so far, it's really exciting to see this kind of fic, and especially these characters rather than a slightly less-exciting fic about Luffy and Ichigo or something just because they're main characters. I really want to see where this goes and what good things develop! And I really want Zoro and Sanji can kick some Shinigami ass and show those pompous people that humans can be just as strong as them! I'm really excited!
Sulu chapter 6 . 6/20/2013
My word. That was absolutely delicious
Sulu chapter 5 . 6/20/2013
Oh my. Have mercy on me that was probably the best lemon I have ever read. I love seme zoro and uke Byakuya. Kawii!
Reaper-KayReaper chapter 6 . 4/5/2013
HAH, THIS IS AWESOME, PLEASE KEEP GOING!
foxfire222 chapter 6 . 3/11/2013
oh wow, i think that was the best chapter for me yet. God, those two are hot together. how did you ever think of this as a couple. and Sanji's dirty talk, GAWD, that did things to me. i can't wait to see what happens next. please update soon
foxfire222 chapter 5 . 2/27/2013
i have been working through my backlog of unread updates and sadly for me yours was the last. but it was most certainly worth the wait. this chapter was so hot i nearly melted in my chair. i can't wait for more. i hope the next chapter is for Renji and Sanji. please update soon
IbZegoej chapter 5 . 2/25/2013
Wahaha*loud laugh*
This is AWESOME
hope you come up with a new chapter soon