Reviews for Shadows of the Past
diamondDreamer1 chapter 16 . 7/18
HOLY FUCK IS IT GONNA BE LIKE STAR WARS BUT INSTEAD OF Luke, I am your father, IT'S GONNA BE LIKE Jack, I am your father?
Guest chapter 36 . 12/24/2015
I loved this story and truly hope that you will write another.
acrisafu chapter 36 . 10/16/2015
I know it's been a while since you updated thus but you should TOTALLY do an ternatuve ending where Jack is the new vessal. That's what I was hoping would happen (don't get me wrong still loved the ending)

Anyway, this story was amazing as well as your other one! LOVED IT!
trax369 chapter 36 . 9/10/2015
Incrivel, adorei estar perfeito, voce e realmente uma otima escritora.
DragonRobotkid676 chapter 36 . 4/3/2015
this whole story is amazing just 2 questions what about the nose bleed, how is it tied to the seeing before hand thing?
queenlaur chapter 36 . 2/15/2015
wow! That was an amazing, awesome, super great story! You set it up sooooooo well! You had a mastery, packed with adventure. Twists and turns up the wazoo. plenty of emotional time, interspersed with great comic relief! You have excellent story telling skills! I absolutely LOVED IT!
Aria8 chapter 6 . 10/2/2014
who?-oh, wait.
Raven Dusk chapter 36 . 7/30/2014
Oh my fucking god. This is so amazing! I love this fanfiction, and the first one too! Great job ;)
Niker chapter 16 . 7/27/2014
Also I think that this fanfic also claims the genre of adventure.
Niker chapter 11 . 7/27/2014
One thing I don't get is the nose blood. What connection does that have to anything? Is there suppose to be a connection. Personally, I think that it's an added part.
al chapter 36 . 7/26/2014
I love! this story so much! It was incredible. I don't have any words that could describe how awesome it is.
Nikki Pond chapter 36 . 7/19/2014
One of the best fanfics I have read ;) A great catching story with lots of secret. I sort of think you made the relationship with Jack and Bunny a bit...I dunno, it's like you're trying to make it obvious they're still annoying each other and especially Jack's teasing.

I love the plot and especially uncovering the truth from Jack's past. You even got the characters right and not OOC, plus that is Jack being secretive. I even like the Guardians discovering just a bit about Jack. I'm still confused about how could the Fearlings talk to Jack.

Great story, this is awesome and the flashbacks you gave, it made the story a bit intense and mysterious.
TheGhostSeeker chapter 36 . 5/21/2014
Sweet! But, you know, you shouldn't have let Christmas stopped you-you should've went with Jack being the new vessel ending anyway! And then make a sequel! Hehe, lol, just kidding. And I kinda have to agree with you there-I absolutely think it's awesome when Jamie and Sophie are somehow related to Jack. Awesome story, by the way. The ending was pretty cool.
Guest chapter 36 . 4/3/2014
I have read this story SIX TIMES already and I still love it. I'll make my children read it. You should be a world-famous author with your ideas. Thanks, for writing a story that made me smile.
Guest chapter 36 . 3/3/2014
OHMYMOON WRITE AN AU FOR YOUR FANFIC WHERE JACK IS THE NEW VESSEL! OR COULD I? IT MOST LIKELY WONT BE POSTED FOR A LONG TIME (when I have my own house so a few years) BUT STILL!