Reviews for After The Playroom
GreekLia chapter 8 . 2/28
PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE!
Please update
1fitgily chapter 8 . 1/22
I get the feeling that something is really wrong with Ana.

Christian is such a smart man, so competent and good at what he does, but what a fool at matter of the heart. He's on the slooooooow boat, but I believe he'll get there. If Ana never forgives him at least he can have a relationship with that sweet boy.

Really good story. I hope you are well and that you'll continue. Thank you for this much. :)
1fitgily chapter 7 . 1/22
Poor Teddy, he has no clue his life is about to drastically change.

I felt hopeful when Christian didn't force himself into Teddy's room and accepted that it truly is Elliot's place.
1fitgily chapter 6 . 1/22
MANnipulation, it's his specialty. Yes he's done all his supporting monetarily, that's easy for him, but that's not the definition of a dad.

I think it would be interesting to see him actually get full custody. And what kind of man would ever take a child completely away from a loving mother?

And Grace, that was just plain evil to give Ana only the worst information then hang-up. And she's a doctor. LOL
1fitgily chapter 5 . 1/22
His arrogance is...I have no words. If the choice would have been his, 'my son' would not exist.
I can see how him entering her house unlawfully, threatening to hit her then demanding to see Teddy would scare her enough to slap him.

Yes, why now, Mr Grey?

Great story!
1fitgily chapter 4 . 1/21
I found it curious that Christian showed up at his parents house to see his dad. Yet, his own son could never do the same.

I do feel sorry for Christian because his pride and immaturity have kept him away from the most perfect gift life can offer.
1fitgily chapter 3 . 1/21
I'm curious how Ana has been supporting herself and Teddy? Is she working? Are the Grey's helping her financially?

I'm SO glad Christian stormed off rather than said something cutting.

Poor, poor Teddy.
1fitgily chapter 2 . 1/21
I'm sure this won't happen, but as a mom I wouldn't be able to trust anyone, even the Taylor's, to take my child away because they still work for him. He could force their hand into taking Teddy away from Ana. *shudders*
1fitgily chapter 1 . 1/21
Wow, his attitude towards his own flesh and blood rivals the crack whore. Only she loved him at some point.

I feel bad for him because he's truly lost. Your Ana is strong, she'll be just fine.
Chocolatefrogaddict chapter 1 . 1/9
I love this story, especially the moments between christian and teddy because they are so innocent and adorable!
carmie.me chapter 8 . 1/1
please continue this story..its fantastic ...
sesshomura'slover chapter 8 . 12/31/2014
Can you please update this story because I love where you are so far and can't wait to see where you take it.
Kathy chapter 8 . 12/28/2014
Please find some way to update and finish this story. Chapter (8) was great.
kelly.w.hathaway chapter 8 . 12/29/2014
Are you going to update soon?