Reviews for Bewitched
NaruLoveAnime chapter 5 . 4/7
Wow.. I love your story! I enjoy when reading this story. Thank you for this story and I'm so.. so happy to be able to read your story! You know, when I read 'Bewitched' first chapter, I immediately fell in love with your story. I love every chapters. To me, it's an interesting story, awesome! Amazing!. Fantastic! Your story is the best and will be another, 'my favorite's stories'! I love how you can make me, always thrilled to read your next.. next chapters at the end (of chapter) and in the end of story, I loved it more. _
Fairy of stories chapter 5 . 3/30
I love the ending is so much better than in the Merlin series. And I think it would be too better if Merlin was a girl since Arthur and him had a really good relationship. And two sides of a coin metaphorically means that they are the opposites but is only completed with eachother. Like ying and yang.
Cloudcity'sBookworm chapter 5 . 2/28
This story is pure perfection! It wasn't too long, but it wasn't too short, either. I could totally see this happening to the characters if Merlin was indeed a girl. And Benny. GAH! (A cute little bugger, he is.) Keep up the good work :)
heartofstolenblades chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
I love you I love you I love you. You actually said venomous snakes. There's no such thing as poisonous snakes! Considering venom is injected and poison is sweated and has to be ingested. All other ff's I've read, even books, say poisonous. Thank you for being knowledgeable.

Oh and your story is amazing!
Areus Bookworm chapter 5 . 9/28/2014
This story was mindblowingly AWESOMESAUCE! The only thing that confused me was the part about Mordred...didnt Merlin rescue him and take him to Ealdor for her mom to take care of? Then whrn Merlin was banished i totallu expected a slightly older Mordred to be there (but he wasnt mentioned) and then suddenly he's a knight and it sounds like he re-entered the story the same way he did in the canon...so that was a bit confusing.
But other than that this story is definately in my top 5 Merlin fics and my top fem!Merlin/Arthur fic! So many feels!
Dreamer558750 chapter 5 . 8/8/2014
I adore this ending and story so much! So much better the. The original lol
servant123 chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
I like the way you're styling this story. I can honestly say I like this plot twist and the way it's carried out, which isn't a common compliment at all when I'm reading genderbent stories, but I truly enjoy this. I think the way you introduced the idea might be the closest thing to "yes, this could legitimately happen" as I've seen in a fem!Merlin story so far. Thanks for sharing, I look forward to reading more :)
musicnlyrics chapter 5 . 7/28/2014
Aww :) I like it!

Thanks for sharing. I'm glad I came across this. :)
PrayerGirl chapter 5 . 7/23/2014
This story was very good!
TheyCallMeSnow chapter 5 . 6/23/2014
You will never know how much I love this. Its so well written and beautiful and just ahhhhh I love it. Please never stop writing. I've read almost all of your stories and I love them all, but I think this one is my favorite. You've made my heart ache because of it and made me smile because of it, and I'd just like to say thank you.
—TheyCallMeSnow
TheeWhoLivesInTheWorldOfDreams chapter 5 . 5/28/2014
I love the way you approached the story. Usually I see fem!Merlin stories that follow each episode and involve a lot of unneeded scenes. Your way was much better, including a little scene to show the progression of Merlin and Arthurs relationship but not having a very cannon like episode all the time. I was always interested and never bored. Also thankyou for saving Mordred, he is amazing and I cried all throughout the last few episodes of S5 because of it. This is definitely one of my Merlin favs.
ArianaRocker chapter 5 . 5/8/2014
Is it bad that I really want to see a spinoff of this of just Merlin and Gwaine interactions... and Arthur getting incredibly jealous one night when he sees Gwaine walking back to the castle with Merlin? And hears Gwaine call Merlin "pretty lass" and just blows up?

XD

That would be amazing, thank you very much!
93 Diagon Alley chapter 5 . 5/7/2014
This story was fantastic! I absolutely loved it :) Great work!
misspink3000 chapter 5 . 4/4/2014
I just wanted to say I absolutely LOVE this story! I have read a ton of fan fiction and this is by far one of the best stories I have ever read! I especially love how you changed the ending! I HATED the BBC ending I cried myself to sleep that night and was grumpy for the next week! However, you did a fantastic job! I would beyond love it if you could write some more in the same plot line! I would also just go crazy fall over and die (joking, maybe...) if you could write a story with good bit of Merlin whump where Arthur has to watch and is beside himself with worry and end it with a really gooey romace bit! Maybe as a filler in the story or after you last ended it! PLEEEEEEEEEEEASE think about it! But even if you don't your story is amazing!
lil.blu3.grl chapter 5 . 4/3/2014
This was absolutely amazing. You captured their characters well even with Merlin as a girl. The development of Merlin and Arthur's relationship was well executed and honestly had me squealing like a girl at times! I also especially loved the fact that Arthur made the yearlong journey towards being king without Merlin because to me it signified that he wasn't as helpless as he was sometimes portrayed in the show and that instead of needing Merlin to complete him, he was instead able to present himself to her wholly and completely. And of course, I was extremely glad for the happy ending! It was definitely well-deserved. I only wish there was a way Lancelot could have been part of it. :(
Honestly, the only complaint I have is that it wasn't longer! lol.
Thanks for such an amazing story!