Reviews for Bewitched
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 5 . 6/29
This is bloody fantastic! Needs some proofreading and editing, but otherwise stellar and refreshingly unique.
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 4 . 6/29
Woohoo! This is the chapter I was waiting for!
Ihatechoosinganame chapter 5 . 5/30
I really liked how you ended it
Kate.R12 chapter 5 . 5/7
perfect and beautiful, wonderful story
Ag7827 chapter 3 . 4/26
I am very confused about how they didn't find out that she also had magic?
Ag7827 chapter 1 . 4/26
This is the first time I have ever reviewed on here so I hope I am doing this right! THIS IS AMAZING. I love how each chapter is each season and how you skillfully pick out the important sense for to show the differnece and similarities this story has from the original. It is a little story to so it is easy to read and enjoyable. I love how sometimes I can guess the episode right away and other times it takes me a second till Ig met more information. Cannot wait to finish this!
I absolutely loved this book! It made me very happy, just a bit sleep deprived as I stayed up till 1 in the morning trying to finish it!
KnellaLuna chapter 5 . 1/12
Awwwwww! This is the type of story I've been looking for! I don't have time to read the ones that go over every detail of every episode! Well done! Loved it! And Gwaine is my absolute favorite!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/27/2015
uuuuhhhh amazing!
Anavy Jacobs chapter 5 . 11/20/2015
HOLY EFFIN' SH**! This was the best Merlin BBC fanfic I've ever read!
93 Diagon Alley chapter 4 . 9/23/2015
I love this story so much. I just re-read the whole thing, and it made me smile like an idiot. Really fantastic work, thank you again for sharing it with us :)
EccentricRage chapter 5 . 9/17/2015
YEA! FUCK YEA! GOOD MORDRED AND ALIVE ARTHUR AND ALIVE GWAINE AND HAPPY EVERYONE AND FUCK YEAAAAAAAAAAA!

Oh my goodness, this was amazing! All around from writing to plot, this made me happy! Thank you so much for creating this sparkling gem!
Aaronna chapter 5 . 7/15/2015
This is by far the best Fem!Merlin Merthur fic I have ever read! And I have read dozens! I love it!
Maraduersforever chapter 5 . 7/8/2015
Love this! Thanks for writing it!
Love and appreciation,
Maraduers_for_ever.
NaruLoveAnime chapter 5 . 4/7/2015
Wow.. I love your story! I enjoy when reading this story. Thank you for this story and I'm so.. so happy to be able to read your story! You know, when I read 'Bewitched' first chapter, I immediately fell in love with your story. I love every chapters. To me, it's an interesting story, awesome! Amazing!. Fantastic! Your story is the best and will be another, 'my favorite's stories'! I love how you can make me, always thrilled to read your next.. next chapters at the end (of chapter) and in the end of story, I loved it more. _