Reviews for Bewitched
Edwardo the Cat chapter 5 . 7/7
I have read fanfictions for over ten years, and this one has to be THE BEST one I have ever read. Like, I don't want to read any more fanfics because it won't amount to the greatness of this piece. Please, please, please for the love of God keep writing fanfics or any genre for that matter. You have a gift. (I am being ridiculously corny, but that's how much I loved this piece.) I can't wait to read more of what you got.
YellowRosesAndDragons chapter 5 . 7/3
I love this! Definitely one of my favorite fem!merlin fics.
Bogorm123 chapter 1 . 6/10
Goddammit Uther!
nekochan1994 chapter 2 . 5/6
I love their romance
nekochan1994 chapter 1 . 5/6
Absolutely brilliant. Well done!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2016
Rather inane...
Serenity de la Luna chapter 5 . 10/21/2016
I'm being completely honest here, it amazes me how you managed to fit 5 seasons into five chapters. That would be nigh impossible for me!
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 5 . 6/29/2016
This is bloody fantastic! Needs some proofreading and editing, but otherwise stellar and refreshingly unique.
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 4 . 6/29/2016
Woohoo! This is the chapter I was waiting for!
Ihatechoosinganame chapter 5 . 5/30/2016
I really liked how you ended it
Kate.R12 chapter 5 . 5/7/2016
perfect and beautiful, wonderful story
Ag7827 chapter 3 . 4/26/2016
I am very confused about how they didn't find out that she also had magic?
Ag7827 chapter 1 . 4/26/2016
This is the first time I have ever reviewed on here so I hope I am doing this right! THIS IS AMAZING. I love how each chapter is each season and how you skillfully pick out the important sense for to show the differnece and similarities this story has from the original. It is a little story to so it is easy to read and enjoyable. I love how sometimes I can guess the episode right away and other times it takes me a second till Ig met more information. Cannot wait to finish this!