Reviews for Time Has Come
Aurora Marie Williams chapter 27 . 6/1/2014
Awww, crap. Now I have no more to read. And the phone call hypnotism thing is freaking weird. We had a phone call on my mom's phone that would call everyday and play this weird music for thirty seconds. After we answered then hung up after a few seconds whoever it was stopped calling but it was super freaky. Well, I'm going to join with the typical reviews and say, Please update soon!
Aurora Marie Williams chapter 26 . 6/1/2014
Haven't reviewed for a while. I've been too busy reading all of these chapters to take time to review! Thanks for continuing the story bee tee dubz.
Aurora Marie Williams chapter 19 . 6/1/2014
Nooooo, she hasn't forgotten about you!
Aurora Marie Williams chapter 16 . 6/1/2014
Well, flip nuggets.
Aurora Marie Williams chapter 14 . 6/1/2014
What. The. Heck.
Aurora Marie Williams chapter 12 . 6/1/2014
WOW. Nuff said.
Aurora Marie Williams chapter 10 . 5/28/2014
I like Death being a constant character. However, the whole Malcom thing is awful. Sam just met him yesterday and she's already considering him a friend? It would be more Sam-esque to bi**h slap the guy after he kissed her. Hopefully that whole thing ends soon.
Aurora Marie Williams chapter 9 . 5/28/2014
Awesome chapter!
Aurora Marie Williams chapter 7 . 5/28/2014
Def best chapter so far.
Aurora Marie Williams chapter 6 . 5/28/2014
Much confusion. Such sadness. So wow.
Aurora Marie Williams chapter 4 . 5/28/2014
Short and sweet chapters very nice. Could use some proofreading, though.
Aurora Marie Williams chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
I'm a fan of short chapters, so I def loved this one. I'll continue reading!
BloodBlossom88 chapter 27 . 5/18/2014
Good story, love the cliffys but... Did I miss something? One moment Danny's holding his baby, the next he's back by the tree. I'm probably just talking nonsense and you put it in an author's note like the dumbo I am. :)
Codename Morpheus 00X chapter 27 . 5/17/2014
Well that made me cry, because of the story and the song! And I would assume that was a Hebrew prayer, i had trouble translating it. But hey, this is an amazing update! I'll be waiting! PhantomX "Nickster"
AJ chapter 26 . 12/3/2013
U ARE DANNYS SISTER! NO DAUGHTER! U ARE HIS DAUGHTER FROM ANOTHER TIME STREAM!