Reviews for In Name Only
jessica-semnadaprafaze123 chapter 19 . 4/9
This story is so sweet! I love it.
anitatjackson73.aj chapter 18 . 2/6
That was a very beautiful love story.
Toermalijn chapter 19 . 10/5/2016
Great story! X
Guest chapter 19 . 9/28/2016
Great story
Olivia Twisted chapter 18 . 8/14/2016
It's OK. I'm not crying or anything...such a lovely story and ending.
Olivia Twisted chapter 17 . 8/14/2016
a very sweet ending wrapping up the loose ends, now I get to go read the Peeta point of view.
Olivia Twisted chapter 16 . 8/14/2016
Great action packed chapter with a very sweet ending
Olivia Twisted chapter 15 . 8/14/2016
I would totally crumble and forgive Peeta but I get why she doesn't. With leaving though we get to meet Cinna and she gets to have a moment of growth.
Olivia Twisted chapter 14 . 8/14/2016
It's such a sweet little character detail about her thinking Peeta is telling the truth about wanting to go straight to bed, very much like Katniss source material.
Olivia Twisted chapter 13 . 8/14/2016
Oh man, the drama is on the way! Now I am remembering exactly what happens in this story I can't wait!
Olivia Twisted chapter 12 . 8/14/2016
Late twenties early thirties fashion is my absolute favorite, I hope you got to look at lots of interesting inspirational pics from the era
Olivia Twisted chapter 11 . 8/14/2016
writing sex is really hard but you did a great job of it
Olivia Twisted chapter 10 . 8/14/2016
such a sad but true detail regarding the miscarriages. I'm glad you're including it though, the same with all the sadness, it makes the upcoming happy times so much better.
Olivia Twisted chapter 9 . 8/14/2016
I know it's a slow buildup to their sexual relationship, but I appreciate that because any other way would seem kind of rushed and borderline assault. I dont believe anyone can give real consent unless they really understand in detail what is going on. I still read and can enjoy plenty of fics or books where that does happen, but your way is better.
Olivia Twisted chapter 8 . 8/14/2016
I really enjoyed the bit at the end. Her continual insistence on them taking care of each other instead of her being looked after. I think that really stays true to her character if not the time period, which is lovely.