Reviews for In Name Only
bocoenders chapter 19 . 10/5
Great story! X
Great story
Olivia Twisted chapter 18 . 8/14
It's OK. I'm not crying or anything...such a lovely story and ending.
Olivia Twisted chapter 17 . 8/14
a very sweet ending wrapping up the loose ends, now I get to go read the Peeta point of view.
Olivia Twisted chapter 16 . 8/14
Great action packed chapter with a very sweet ending
Olivia Twisted chapter 15 . 8/14
I would totally crumble and forgive Peeta but I get why she doesn't. With leaving though we get to meet Cinna and she gets to have a moment of growth.
Olivia Twisted chapter 14 . 8/14
It's such a sweet little character detail about her thinking Peeta is telling the truth about wanting to go straight to bed, very much like Katniss source material.
Olivia Twisted chapter 13 . 8/14
Oh man, the drama is on the way! Now I am remembering exactly what happens in this story I can't wait!
Olivia Twisted chapter 12 . 8/14
Late twenties early thirties fashion is my absolute favorite, I hope you got to look at lots of interesting inspirational pics from the era
Olivia Twisted chapter 11 . 8/14
writing sex is really hard but you did a great job of it
Olivia Twisted chapter 10 . 8/14
such a sad but true detail regarding the miscarriages. I'm glad you're including it though, the same with all the sadness, it makes the upcoming happy times so much better.
Olivia Twisted chapter 9 . 8/14
I know it's a slow buildup to their sexual relationship, but I appreciate that because any other way would seem kind of rushed and borderline assault. I dont believe anyone can give real consent unless they really understand in detail what is going on. I still read and can enjoy plenty of fics or books where that does happen, but your way is better.
Olivia Twisted chapter 8 . 8/14
I really enjoyed the bit at the end. Her continual insistence on them taking care of each other instead of her being looked after. I think that really stays true to her character if not the time period, which is lovely.
Olivia Twisted chapter 7 . 8/14
Besides the obvious (Clove) who could help loving Peers?!
One question I thought of during this chapter, was Finnic in the war? They seem to be closer in age than Katniss' dad or Haymich, and of course not everyone went overseas and fought. Maybe I just missed something?
Olivia Twisted chapter 6 . 8/14
I know I've read this before, but I can't remember how long it takes to get these two together, I do love a slow build though