Reviews for Such Strange But Wonderful Company
good story
AliceCullen3 chapter 3 . 4/20/2016
LOVE IT!
Dew That Is Blue chapter 3 . 8/8/2015
I know it's been two years, but please update this! I would love if in the 21st century or whatever, Steve meets the younger versions of Amy and Rory and is confused when they dont remember him or how they're still alive for that matter, when their travelling friends whisks them off and Steve remembers the storys Amy and Rory had told him.

I hope you update, I realy love this little story
Guest chapter 3 . 2/17/2015
Please continue! This is really good!
Guest chapter 3 . 1/30/2014
If this story isn't finished... Please update soon I love it!
Guest chapter 3 . 1/28/2014
So good! Please continue!
ShadowShrimp chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
This actually sounds like a very good story. The thought of Captain America meeting the Ponds always seemed like a good plot line. Unfortunately, there are very few stories like that out there. So I would love it, if you could finish it. Pretty please.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/3/2013
I love this story
But it makes me sad because I know where you are going with this; I just don't want Steve to find Amy and Rory and think he got his friend back and then learn that they don't know him yet!
I need to keep reading and yet, I just can't!
;(
rivendellelve chapter 3 . 10/26/2013
love this fic
Morena Evensong chapter 3 . 10/20/2013
Oooh, what an interesting premise. I love where this is going. Because while Steve is very much aware the Williams are strange people, he really has no idea just how strange they actually are. I love the pace you've got going here and can't wait to see where you'll take it. D
Adrift At Sea chapter 3 . 10/19/2013
This is so great. Few stories in this section use other characters besides the Doctor when writing a crossover. Glad to see something new and original. Please update soon!
Azulastalker chapter 3 . 9/28/2013
Is Clara, Bucky's date, THE Clara, the Doctor's companion?
M1ssUnd3rst4nd1ng chapter 3 . 9/20/2013
I have wanted someone to do this for a long time! (I tried, but-don't ask.) I kept wondering how no one thought of it, it seemed kinda obvious to me.

Now, as for your grammar: one, you're not American, are you? It's from Steve's point of view (sorta), so an American accent would be good. Two, don't be scared of commas; sometimes you leave them out and it's a bit confusing. Three, just keep learning, your grammar is overall very good, just needs a bit of brushup, but, hey, it could be worse.

I really enjoyed the story; keep it up!
Anita Simons chapter 3 . 9/17/2013