Reviews for Pictures
Bellchakich chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Please update that was sweet
TheLonelyDR chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Oh my feels! Take them! Just take them!
WhatNames chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
I can't even write a review I'm crying too hard... "Mod, she was beautiful." That was my favorite line. Lovely story as always. Thanks for the feels! :]
LittleMissPanda84 chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
This was a great sequel. (: Their daughter is so adorable. To be honest, this is so well written that I probably wouldn't have noticed that she didn't have a name if it wasn't in the author's note.
Seriously, this is BEAUTIFUL.
And oh my gosh, the part where she drew the picture made me cry. Bless her heart. :'( "You can't see it, but she's smilin' too." D: Really, a small part of me just died.
OH AND FELIX. POOR BABY.
CALHOUNWHYASDFGHJKL. D:
You're amazing, you really are. (:
nessier15 chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
You, 9r7g5h, have done it once again. These shorts that you manage to create are absolutly splendid.

The fact that you haven't given their child a name is a great touch to what you have written; I feel as though it shows great respect as an author towards how sensitive this story really can be. It also shows how you really put yourself into creating this.

This story...I can't even describe what an amazing job you have done. You are so descriptive in telling it that I not only can see it with my mind, but with the heart too. And when you can get a reader to do that, it is a true accomplishment.

Really, thank you for taking time out of your life to share such an amazing ability you have. I hope you continue to write, for as I have said before (and will say as long as you keep writing), you have a gift. :-)
keep-me-posted chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Okay, so like I said, I read this story before reading its prequel, "Distress", so I actually didn't realize Calhoun was actually gone until you mentioned Mary taking care of the daughter for the past three years, which of course needed little explanation.

I haven't read a lot of stories that involve Felix and Calhoun having a child, mostly ones where she's pregnant irk me. And also, because I'm not the biggest fan if OC's, but seeing how this was written by you, I just knew I had to at least give it a chance and I'm glad I did.

First off, I majorly applaud you for not giving her a name. Besides the fact that it's just so much more adorable when Felix calls her "honey" and "sweetheart", I think giving their child a name is just uncharted territory and better left that way.

I love Felix as a dad. Honestly, its probably gonna be a new obsession of mine now, cuz he is perfect for it. It's like a role he was meant to play, but never got a chance to (you know, if not for fanfiction, lol).

And although the idea that he takes care of the daughter himself, without Calhoun, is absolutely heartbreaking at times, I think it really ads a specialness to the story and to their relationship that just makes this story what it is.

Anyways, I'm rambling and my phone won't let me scroll up to see just exactly what I write exactly, so I'll probably stop now.

Amazing story, though I do believe my heart slightly broke a bit at the ending, this story couldn't be any better if it tried. And although the idea of not having Calhoun in another story, I would like to see more stories with Felix and his daughter.

Maybe the follow up with him spending the day with her on her actual birthday, like he told Mary he would for once in three years. Or maybe one of her older, though it might be hard to keep her without a name when she's too old for cute endearments, lol.

/rambling
ida4444 chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
My goodness... What'll happen when she finds out?

This was adorable and sad at the same time. Although, I commend you on the way you didn't reveal her name. I didn't notice at all!
Reeves3 chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
I think my heart just broke. Their daughter is adorable and Felix makes a great dad.

Nicely written. :)