Reviews for Refusal
kaitlyn.baiarrio chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
TheLonelyDR chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
I knew it! I knew! I knew it! I just knew what was going to happen by just reading the title!
keep-me-posted chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Bahahaha, that ending was perfect! XD I also really loved how Kohut reacted to the news. When he pulled Tamora into a hug, I was he crazy? But I like how close she and him are that she was okay with it, pretty much. ;P
LittleMissPanda84 chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Oh my lord... xD
This was all kinds of epic.
Dixie Darlin chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
haha that was funny at the end, when the Green dude said something about losing a bet over Felix having know XD that was sweet, I could see her men totally doing this if she were to get pregnant
CookiesxMilkEXCITEMe chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
I knew it!
I said to myself as I was reading the top Author's Note.
I said,"Watch she be pregnant."
And then when I came upon the part I just looked into the distance and said, "I knew it."
But yu did a pretty good job at hiding it though.
I love how you had Kohut figure it out, he does look like a family man.
I can just imagine what it'll be like when she brings the baby home... OMG... Story idea forming... Can you do a sequel, when she's having the baby and they're there just trying to make her feel better?
Might be a bit much to ask...
But yeah...
You did your shits man. :D

nessier15 chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Ok, so I was practically in a state of depression (and awe at your writing abilities :-) ) after reading the other story you just posted, "Pictures". This, my dear writer...person...maybe robot... has restored my mood level back to 'happy'!

"Green never really got to finish his sentence, for as his words turned into a yelp of pain, Tamora had just shrugged and returned her gun to its holster, figuring that she had given him fair warning earlier that night."

Oh my goodness, I love that part! Perfect way to end this short!

Thanks again for sharing your stories and your skills!
ida4444 chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
That ending was priceless. :)
Reeves3 chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Lol! Very funny and sweet. :)