Reviews for See You Again
l.h.o.o.q chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
Terrance Yensid is an asshole. Great story, yet, again, this man is an asshole, and this is all I can think. I guess, again, it makes it a good story that he can affect me this way.
CraftyKeronian chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
nooo! TT_TT

i would love to see this continued, or at least how vanellope would react! thank you for the great story!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
It CAN'T end here !
CookiesxMilkEXCITEMe chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
D: ... Noooo... Did Mr. Litwak give in?
Or did the dude take it?
Ugh! Nooo.

gaby chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Guest chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Holy Cow! This is intense! No way you can stop now. This is just too good. Please continue!
ida4444 chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
I'm very hopeful for this story. Surely, they do meet again? And I think this will answer the question of what happens when an unplugged game gets plugged in again?

On a side note, Yensid is Disney spelled backwards. I thought that was a really cool touch. :)
keep-me-posted chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Interesting! I just loved how you wrote Mr. Litwak. He's such a great character. I wonder just what Terrance had said, or offered, to finally get his way and buy Fix-It Felix Jr.

I'd really like to see this continue, mostly because the idea of a game getting unplugged has always intrigued me. Cuz in the movie, it clearly states death, but obviously when games get unplugged, they just restart themselves.

Which obviously means that the whole reason Terrance bought the game will be gone now. UNLESS, because he collects them, maybe he knows that after a game resets, glitches of a game are more likely to disappear, so maybe he placed a like temporary battery on it or something, so even after it was unplugged, it would still have the glitch he bought it for in the first place.

Plus we'd still have the old Felix and old Ralph, cuz I believe when a game gets unplugged THEY die/reset, so a new Felix and Ralph would appear in the game instead.

Anyway, the story works nice as a oneshot, as you can see, it gives people PLENTY to think about, lol. But I would like to see it continue.

One, because it'd be interesting to watch Calhoun and Vanellope trying to cope without their friends. But mostly because I'd like to see the possibility of a happy ending. Or a bittersweet ending. Maybe just something that gives closure to everything, lol.

Keep up the amazing work!