Reviews for Obsessed
Anankastic Eosphoros chapter 1 . 1/12
Cute. I loved it.
Elfin69 chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
At least Voldemort did not try to take the world over by killing a lot of others and now they all have a chance to be happy.
Lourdes08 chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
poor Harry that was a shock.
I loved the story.
rentamiya chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
I like it bbbbutt

I want it by chapters huhuhu
pandora vanity chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
now if only you tell me what the heck has happened to dumbledore...
Sar-Kalu chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Er... A bit neat, and fairy tale like, but alright. Not the best I've read, I mean, surely Harry'd put up a bit more of a fight, and why would Voldemort possess the boy and then fall in love with him... Harry was twelve? A sixteen year old and a twelve year old... Does no one else see the issues with that? But then.. Psychopath... Still, nice, very neat, almost cute.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Awesome! i love this one-shot. Nice new twist to the usual tom/harry after CoS fanfics. And harry wasnt malnourished for life like some authors make him! *whoop whoop* Although i WAS pretty miffed that Tom took away seven years of his life (that makes him 19 *gasp* well at least now he isnt "doing the deed" at 12!) and five of his years at Hogwarts! (yes i did do the math, thank you very much XD) Anyyywayy great job!
Just Another (Awesome) Reviewer,
BlueAnchor
Ps: XD
Guest chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
2/2
More logical.
5: Maybe a couple scenes in the five years between Harry waking up and taking his NEWTS?

I truly enjoyed the way you wrote Harry waking up. And the unexpected passage of 7 years was very unique.

Over all, great job! I look forward to reading more of your work!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Wow! I clicked this story by chance and ended up being pleasantly surprised. It was a nice change from the usual cliches. I do have some criticism:
1: Commas! Especially when Tom calls Harry "love". There should be a comma after the sentence and before "love". IE: "Calm down, love."
2: The transitions in Harry's second year seem a bit choppy. Maybe a bit more elaboration would help.
3: Minor spelling and grammar issues.
4: Tom's radical "change of heart". Why did he choose the more peaceful option of domination? Harry's influence? With Tom's infatuation I would think that perhaps he would attempt to explain to Harry what his goals are. Having spent almost the whole year listening to Harry one would assume that Tom would have realized that appeasing Harry would seem more l
Shoetsu Otaku chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Awesome! But sadly wish there was more!
DragonFire Princess chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Love the way this chapter has been writing, I hope the rest of the chapters will be just like this.
GothicDebby chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
very different than the usual T/H I usually read. I confess I like more creepy Tom :)
This is sweet thought, and u are a great writer :)

Good job ;)
Stillnight chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Ooh, very lovely, my dear
Guest chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
You should have put the fact that it was a crackfic in the summary.

But otherwise it was a pretty good form of humor, a subtle stupidity rarely used.
Eve88 chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
I absolutely loved it! Read it twice now :) Love Tom/Harry fics where Tom is sweet and gentle! Thank you!