Reviews for Bonded
TaraCAMPBELLWINCHESTER chapter 20 . 2/7
This story was so beautiful ! I love that kind of stories with every feelings in there.

I'm going to read the sequel. Good job
lokilaufeysxn chapter 5 . 1/17/2018
By the Angel this is amazing! :D I love the way you made Jo’s character :) I already love this sooo much :D
Sad bitch 2000 chapter 4 . 12/18/2017
Honey bee this is sexual harrasment...im soory its your story and your interpretation of these characters. But deans characteris trivalizing the assault. I just cant...
Police chapter 15 . 11/28/2017
THIS SHIT GOOD
unfittingpuzzlepieces chapter 20 . 9/11/2017
But apart from those slight inconsistencies, awesome fic!
unfittingpuzzlepieces chapter 20 . 9/11/2017
This was very cool and cute. The finer workings of mating seemed kind random though, and everyone was far too cool with some college students mating for life after knowing each other for just 3-4 months. (and does it ending with christmas fit to the time passing? Cas had like three heats, so basically Dean would have had to molest him first thing in the semester
CANDYFAN59 chapter 1 . 8/27/2017
WOW GOOD STORY BOOK ABOUT DEAN IS A BADASS DEMON BUT HE WAS STRONG DEMON
Born in 20th Century chapter 20 . 4/23/2017
Love this fic, first full length Dean/Castiel fic I've ever read, and I'm already looking forward to reading more! :D
babyvfan chapter 20 . 2/4/2017
This was really good
babyvfan chapter 19 . 2/4/2017
Good ole Gabe, always there to blurt out private information and make people blush so hard they turn red. But their talk over baby hybrids was definitely interesting.
babyvfan chapter 18 . 2/4/2017
awwwwww. Sweet
babyvfan chapter 16 . 2/3/2017
May be short but it was definitely sweet
babyvfan chapter 15 . 2/3/2017
Awwwww
babyvfan chapter 13 . 2/3/2017
Awwwww. Despite all the pain, they finally came together
babyvfan chapter 12 . 2/3/2017