Reviews for Baby Talk
TKS-bishies chapter 2 . 6/22
I have read this story since two years ago when you first posted only one chapter and loved it! I dont know why i never thought of leaving a review but after rereading this for the umpteenth time, I would like to say... THIS STORY IS TOO ADORABLE
I squealed the whole way through it thanks for brightening up my day!
PlaidShirtDazeAndKnights chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
Oh sweet Lord, THIS FIC IS SO FLUFFY THAT I AM GONNA DIE! By just imagining the scenes it makes me squeal all over! It's soooooo cute! It's too cute for the word cuteness! *O*

Besides on being cute, I liked the third chapter, with Saeki and everything. And how can I forget those Higuma jumpers on the second chapter! Nice job!

Keep writing TeFu fics, please? I enjoy every second I spend when reading your fics. Keep up the good work! 3
Guest chapter 2 . 4/22/2013
Kawaii Ne (:
U shuld really consider continuing this 'series'. It's too cute for words
Perfect Ecstasy 0229 chapter 2 . 4/19/2013
Cuter than ever! :3
AAAH! Little Fuo Shuuki in a higuma jumper *squeals*

Oh how I wish I was there to witnsee their little (ok, not so little) water fight in the tub... but I'll probably faint of too much cuteness..

All the baby talk is soo kawaii *.* plus everything else!

It's a bit sad that Shuuki and his family would move to Chiba for a while...
We all know that Tushka Kumichou's gonna hold on to that neon ball for a long time..

Great job ne! *applauds* This is the cutest fic I have read so far
Rowan chapter 2 . 4/17/2013
Nice and original! Kyaa! So cute! Btw Mitsu's mom's name is Ayana not Anaya. Ja ne!
Blue bird of paradise chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Very Cute...Thank you so much for writing this!
You're right, this brightened up my day greatly! :)
Cheese Rice chapter 2 . 4/17/2013
(previously reinbowbox) HI 8'D
so glad that you continued this! They are simply too cute to resist! w
Oh yes, Bear is Higuma not Otoshi :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
*squeals*
*messes hair*
*squeals some more*

ALL THIS TIME I HAVE BEEN WANTING TO JUST KIDNAP THOSE CUTE LITTLE BABIES!

btw, u have a very gifted tongue ne? all the baby talk is sooooo cute :'D
my heart is invaded by fluffy bunnies and pink and purple unicorns...and a certain cherubim angel,.. *sigh dreamily*

omg, am dying of too much cuteness...

write more TeFu stories, pui? *teary puppy dog eyes* (nvm, just imagine Syuu's eyes XD)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Too cuteee 3
Guest chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
It's so cuteeeeee 3
LOVE IT
TKS-bishies chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Too cuteee 3
Please do a sequel? -puppy eyes firmly in place-
The runt Duchess chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
oh...this is just too adorable! will you do a sequel? I think that would be soo cute! - thanks for sharing! [ps you're not alone in the tongue-twisting...I tried to say aloud every line I came across...my tongue hurts! mou...]
Cheese Rice chapter 1 . 1/24/2013