Reviews for The Unsealed Vampire: Tsukune's Revenge
Big gay boy chapter 17 . 8/7
Is reaper your edgy self-insert?
Gamera68 chapter 12 . 7/31/2013
Good chapter...seeing more of "The Dark Knight" in this chapter, with Reaper acting the part of the Joker.

WhY So SerIouS?
Ronniemac28 chapter 7 . 5/10/2013
Ok snow-bitch that bulls-eye on your back is gettin bigger by the day
Ronniemac28 chapter 6 . 5/10/2013
hmmm...awwww... sweet relief. 11:08am 5/10/2013
Ronniemac28 chapter 5 . 5/10/2013
oh hell yeah its picking up speed! 10:42am 5/10/2013 still trapped in front of my monitor for 6hrs now, my bodily urges are putting pressure on me to get up an find a restroom, i tried an quickly gave up on the option that required i move from this spot, i can see a 128 FL. OZ. apple juice container tucked in the corner by the computer desk well within arms reach. Hmmmmm...perhaps it can be the solution to my current situation?
Ronniemac28 chapter 4 . 5/10/2013
holy crap its a resistance movement!, wait a sec oh no...i just realized ive been sitting here for 5hrs an told myself i would stop reading multiple times yet im still here... :/
Ronniemac28 chapter 3 . 5/10/2013
something is not right here why cant i stop reading 10:03am 5/10/2013
Ronniemac28 chapter 2 . 5/10/2013
i can help myself must read further...
Ronniemac28 chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
omg im leaving this review just so i can favorite this story!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
No, that doesn't make sense either. You should have called it "Tsukune's Revenge" and been done with it. Now it's falsely labeled as it is and will only disappoint those that will read this for Moka's revenge. Who SHOULD have cause for revenge her own self.

So those that look over a review section before reading. There is zero of Moka's revenge going on and is all Tsukune.
That guy chapter 4 . 2/25/2013
Nice batman the dark night rises in ch.4
AGhostlyWriter chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Once again, I apologize for reviewing my own story to explain my stance:

The reason I decided to call it Moka's Revenge was because the whole plot really centers around her blood. The Ghoul created from her blood was the reason for all the destruction. Hence, indirectly making it Moka's Revenge.

Also, calling it Moka's Blood's Revenge just didn't sound right.

And I can guarantee that Moka will have more screen time in the next volume.
Johnny chapter 20 . 2/24/2013
Have to agree with the rest as to why the hell this was called Moka's revenge when she didn't do shit? Does that mean in the next one it's actually going to be Moka getting redemption? Could have been better by miles if Moka was something more than a side character and you didn't pull one over on us with that title. I'll be more aware next time that is if I decide to return.
Alan6 chapter 20 . 2/24/2013
Interesting twist. I can't wait to see how you get him out of this one.
HemingwayisBOSS chapter 20 . 2/24/2013
Ok... that was kind of an abrupt ending, but since there's another volume comming I guess I got no reason to complain. Here's a little advice before you contiune this story. Slow down. While this was not a bad attempt at continuing Lord of the Land of fire's story, it's not as good as it could have been, I'm just keeping it real here. When you start updating again, take your time. Read over the chapters before you post them, check the grammar and make sure you know where you're going. I don't really understand why you called this story arc "Moka's revenge", when Moka really didn't do a thing. Stories like this need to be well thought out before they're posted.