Reviews for The Show Must Go On
SammiLoves2Write chapter 1 . 1/22
Awe please UPDATE!
JaToya chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
Wow. Hadn't read this one before. It was really really good. The song was perfection! Not one I was familiar with, so thanks for that too.
lizzybennettdarcy chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
This is completely beautiful. Thanks!
LindsaylovesPacey chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
This was so touching and amazing to read :) I especially love how she wanted to honor her dad by eating bacon!
jperks chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
This was so heartfelt and very well written. You mentioned in your author's note that this was personal - I'm so sorry if you've lost your dad. Mine has been gone for three and a half years, and I still miss him very much. Thank you so much for sharing it. I wish you the best.
Ms. Redd chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
This is really beautiful. I have never written anything this personal so I can really only imagine what the process is like, but it came out wonderfully. I of course like that it even hints at Puckleberry, because that's just who I am, but I really really like that it really does focus on Rachel. I definitely see her as someone who would close herself off in the face of any kind of emotional tragedy, so this really worked in my mind.

I also really like the way you incorporated Finn. I will try to keep this short, because, well, yeah, but it was actually really nice to see them having a relationship like that. In fact, my favorite moment was, "You might think Kurt and Finn are the only ones who get you, but I know ya pretty well, too, Berry." I just think it says a lot about her relationship with each of the three of them.

Again, beautiful. Good job.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
That was really sweet, I'm a daddy's girl and I enjoyed it immensely.
GallagherGirl530 chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
That was a really great story and I loved it!
Alicia chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Just WOW
mrstubbington chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Oh gawd.. I'm crying. Good job, it's just beautiful
donna14 chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
This story was beautifully done. I loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Loved this!
Judi92 chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Heartbreaking story but really lovely :)
Cherrifan82 chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
this was sad but really good.