Reviews for A Woman Scorned
Lol critic chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
WTF ALL THAT WAS ONLY ONE CHAPTER
linterna verde chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
I love you Teen Titans fanfictions! Please continue to make some! Please!
Guest chapter 15 . 8/12/2013
HOORAHH!
CAN NOT WAIT FOR THE SEQUEL.
Plus... I did not see Dani comin! Kick ass plot twist. ;)
BUT OMG ROBSTAR .
_
CM chapter 15 . 8/12/2013
I am have always loved BBxRae stories. They were my favorite. The other day when you published about your sequel, I started reading and couldn't stop. At first I didn't like that Star was so... well different from the TT show. But I found that I started to love her more and more. I would find myself sneaking off to a dark corner at work just to find out what happened next. I loved loved loved this story and it's the first StarxRob that I actually continued to follow. The writing was good, I'm not so much into fashion and girly things so I found myself skimming over those small parts. Excited to see the new sequel and happy that you stuck through with your plot. ;)
I'm.Only.Human.Dude chapter 15 . 8/11/2013
I can't wait! I'm going to set a reminder to look for your story.

Even if it means stalking the archive.
I Run With Sporks chapter 15 . 8/11/2013
YAY, SEQUEL!
I can't wait! This is going to be good.
Thank you, magicchalkdust!
doctoral chapter 15 . 8/11/2013
OMG yay! I love this story, I'm so glad you're making a sequel!
Starboltz1 chapter 15 . 8/11/2013
OMG Can't wait to read it! XD Wait...will there be RobStar right?
RoBiNiSmYbOo chapter 15 . 8/11/2013
Well it's about time ;D
DocFaustus chapter 4 . 8/2/2013
i think that the end of Korina Anders just means that she goes back to being Star. idk, my mind is alien to even me
DocFaustus chapter 3 . 8/2/2013
Uggh, my dad says "were going on an ADVENTURE" all the time. it pisses me off, cause most of the time, it's drivivng for hours to go visit family nd stuff
DocFaustus chapter 2 . 8/2/2013
i love Sherlock holmes. have you seen the BBC tv series?
Starfire Gods WP chapter 5 . 7/17/2013
HOW DARE U SAY THERE IS NO GOD!
Elisa chapter 14 . 6/26/2013
Loved the story but I didn't really like the end. I mean 2 years seriously!? These people just saved her life! It should've been like a month or 2. It shouldn't have taken her THAT long to realize where her place was. I loved the story but I wasn't to happy with the end but i still loved the story!
Guest chapter 14 . 6/25/2013
Really great story. Glad I had the pleasure of reading it!:)