Reviews for Love, Loss and Coffee
Nancy chapter 4 . 7/7/2013
Really, really good storyline. So glad that Luke and Lorelai are together and things are going well for them. Now, Sookie has had a horrible scare and the doctors don't know anything yet. Hope that that serious situation is happily and quickly resolved. Keep posting for us - good work. Keep writing for us!
Scarlet3086 chapter 4 . 7/7/2013
First off, I'm so sorry about your Mom. I hope she's doing well. I'm glad you updated. I'm excited to see what's going to happen with Luke and Lorelai, and scared to see what happens with Sookie!
YaleAceBella12 chapter 3 . 2/8/2013
Please write more...
gilmoregirllover101 chapter 3 . 2/4/2013
I was very excited to see that there was a new chapter posted! I enjoyed it! Hope there are more to come!
Banana Flavored Lemonade chapter 3 . 2/4/2013
Wow! A dedication! Einstein is very happy. :) it's just as great as I expected, but then again I did have a 'slight' glimpse into it. ;) keep up the amazing work, and I'll keep pestering you. You never needed me to encourage you, you're naturally fantastic! You're seriously skilled! :D I Loved it, and I'm sure I'll love the chapters to come!
nina chapter 2 . 2/3/2013
Hey. The story is great so far. The only thing I dont like: luke would never call lorelai Lor.
Penguinfantoo chapter 2 . 2/2/2013
I love it. Feels very true to the characters. Please keep going ... Soon!
joana chapter 2 . 1/27/2013
Wow, this is such a good story, I really enjoy reading it. (:
I think this is really close to how the serie could have gone further. Compliment for that!
I like the dialogues a lot. Only thing I might comment: I don't know if Luke would call Lorelai "Lor" - its more a Chris-thing. Isnt it?!
Please update soon, Im thrilled to know what happens next.
Nancy chapter 2 . 1/26/2013
Well, it was a rocky beginning - meaning the way that Lorelai felt and how she was reacting to Rory's departure. I so understand her torment at having Rory gone but also knowing that she had to let Rory go and do her thing and find her way into the world. A hard go for a loving mom. I understand her hurt and sorrow, but was also sad that she totally forgot about Luke - and he was surely worried. But Luke did the adult thing, went, got into the house, and immediately understood and tried to help her. The yelling back and forth was to be expected, it had to come and be dealt with, and then left behind. No surprise that Lorelai needed Luke to stay and comfort her. So happy that Luke had thought beforehand of asking Lorelai to go for a weekend with him and that he now was able to verbally communicate the words to Lorelai - and the words had made everything better because the words speak of a future together and love. Good chapter - thanks for writing and sharing with us. Can't wait to see what twists and turns and happiness begin to further develop between our Luke and our Lorelai. Keep up the great writing and please post another chapter in a timely fashion. Never enough Luke and Lorelai.
Einstein chapter 2 . 1/26/2013
So, so amazing once again! :D I don't know WHY you get so paranoid while you're writing the updates, they always come out incredibly. I cannot wait to read the weekend away. :) ps. Ceebsed logging in. Stupid phone! Xx
chloe2007 chapter 2 . 1/26/2013
Yes I love it, update soon
gilmoregirllover101 chapter 2 . 1/26/2013
Love it! Really enjoy this story! Hope you keep going!
Chloe chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Yes I love it, update soon
gilmoregirllover101 chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Really enjoyed this first chapter! Hope you continue!
BFD chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Great start. Can't wait for more.