Reviews for paint me a wish on a velvet sky
atypeoftangerine chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
This is soooooo cute. I Love all your stories- you're an a-MA-zing writer- but this is my absolute favorite. It's too adorable.
Cassandra's Destiny chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
When I saw that this was not under Beck/Jade, I thought that maybe this wouldn't end the way I imagined it to.

I'm glad I thought wrong.

I like the mood you maintained throughout the story, and the details you put in. For one, it didn't escape me that when Beck announced he had sold the RV, Jade's question was "You sold our RV?" and not "You sold your RV?" I like how you showed how their careers did not skyrocket fast enough, because it's the real world, and not even Tori Vega can sing her way to her very own music award fresh out of high school. I like that "it [didn't] take long for the romanticism of a road trip to fade", because things change, and even the strongest of friendships don't remain the same way forever.

It was really nice that they decorated the new RV to make it look as much as the old one did. It felt like the RV was Beck and Jade, and throughout the story, they've been trying to recreate some magic they had when they were younger. I'm glad they did find it somehow at the end, and maybe even realized that their yesterdays don't necessarily have to be better than today or tomorrow.

Very well done.
DarkHeart89 chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
This gave me something entertaining to read during free period. This was great! You had great emotions in the characters and I could actually imagine this happening if there were to be a Bade spin-off [Althought Dan won't :/]

I love this though! It's great
Venus Beauty chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
awwww...so sweet!
markkl chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
LUUUUUCY.

I really, really, really liked this. I liked the mood that Jade and Beck's relationship had; it wasn't exactly angst-y but there was definitely an undercurrent there and I knew that a fight was going to result as of that. I can definitely see Beck and Jade struggling with trying to live together because their parents don't seem like the supportive type, and I'm glad that you squeezed that in there without going into great detail.

I mostly liked how you described the change in the characters; the angst of lost dreams and wasted potential, and just overall the disappointments you face when trying to get into the world of fame and failing.

I found it sweet that Beck tried to recreate the RV he had in high school. I like reading fics where Beck /cares/, where he tries to make Jade happy because that lacks so much on the show, on both fronts, and it's refreshing to see. The way you added the difference between Jade choosing to leave their apartment, but not HIM and Beck's struggle to grasp that was very powerful. Your characterization with that was spot-on and you didn't dramatize or cheese it up either, so kudos!

Basically, the word 'like' is an understatement. I loved this a lot, because I can see it happening. I love your writing style because it makes me feel like I'm watching a movie and it's so pretty, and you should never, ever be self-conscious about how you write. I MEAN IT.

I love you and this, and I'm glad you contributed!

(Also, I'm sorry this review sucks majorly. It's past 10pm and I should be sleeping but I felt bad about reading your fics and not reviewing them, SO I HOPE THIS MAKES UP FOR IT.)
khay chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
This is my favorite entry for Save the Bade: The Prequel so far.

First, I love road trips! :) (I wish Victorious would end with Beck and Jade riding to the sunset together)

I love semi-adult Beck and Jade. And believe it or not, my favorite part was towards the end when they were fighting. I like how their (unresolved) issues come tumbling out inadvertently. It is so them. And I especially love how Beck was thinking of proposing for ages and he just had to finally ask her that he had to stop in the middle of the street and propose.

Love the fic. Thanks for sharing :)
Caralynne chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
I really like this, and I'm glad to see you writing again! The scenery and sense of place was really well done, and I loved the mood as well. Although the fight did feel a little bit random. But I love the car scenes and the dialogue and although I'm not usually into fortune-telling and such, I thought that the scene with the fortune teller was really nicely done as well. So basically, this was wonderful.

For the record - I'm part Roma and I don't find the word "gypsy" offensive. Just my two cents.