Reviews for Long Live the King
lol chapter 2 . 5/14
Destroy everything,connect everything?decade flashbacks
Guest chapter 2 . 7/30/2014
Please continue this story, I love it.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/22/2013
What happens?
Tikigod784 chapter 2 . 6/15/2013
I have no idea what's going on, but I like it.
Shuredda Sora chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
errr... considering this is pretty much a brand new story, I kinda expected updates to be a little faster, not once a month

(In my experience new storyfast updates, and a story that is slow from the beginning indicates a higher chance of it getting discontinued/axed)

on the other hand, the quality of the writing style qualifies it as part of the great 10% of sturgeon's law
SilverIceRing chapter 2 . 2/26/2013
So she broke the world by refusing to be King. Wow, talk about overreacting, world. Fun though to think about. Now who is it that she's going to be talking to? I really want to see it, if for nothing else than to see who gave that last line about how Tsundere the world is.

Update again soon!
Shuredda Sora chapter 2 . 2/21/2013
in terms of writing style, it's good

in terms of plot and character development

I would have thought saber would have spent more time thinking

1. WTH (when she first awoke)

2. about shirou

3. about what she was going to do

1 and 2 were not really covered at all, and 3 only had a couple sentences

also, not sure if it was your intent, but the end seems cartoony, a crack fic
LuckyShadowWolf chapter 2 . 2/20/2013
So Arthuria is either reliving her life in some strange AU universe diffrent from her own, or she is about to be compleatly mindf**ked? Well this story is definately doing a great job of srawing me in!
OBSERVER01 chapter 2 . 2/19/2013
very interesting
hyrushoten chapter 2 . 2/19/2013
A rather interesting direction to take this. I'd prefer that any explanations came in the story itself and not author's notes. Let us figure things out alongside Arturia. If you find that things are too complex or convoluted to explain satisfactorily in the story then that's a good indicator that you're trying to do too much and should simplify the plot. Of course I have no idea if that's the case or not. For all I know you did this whole little teaser to try and drum up some more reviews. If so then good job. The chapter was a little short, but serves as a good transition chapter. Just give us some more soon, all this did was whet my appetite.
741AuthorNCS chapter 2 . 2/19/2013
Seriously? Saber's action cause a massive glitch in the timelines? Now that is interesting.
Condor green chapter 2 . 2/19/2013
No we don't need explanations.
Just add whatever needs to be added in the next chapter :)
Can't wait for the next one.
hyrushoten chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Very nice! There aren't nearly enough fics that actually focus on Saber acting as a king. Its almost all Saber acting like a weapon or Saber in love that we hardly get to see her act like she's one of the most famous rulers in history. I look forward to seeing more of this.
741AuthorNCS chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
'I am the shadow, the true self.'