Reviews for Two Spiders
korben600 chapter 6 . 10/20/2014
First, I like Bruce, also you should have a tie in in the justice league crossover where Peter compares "BRUCE Wayne"/batman to gargoyle Bruce, also, I hope you post again this is a great storyline
PhantomWorks- Stories division chapter 2 . 8/25/2014
Its funny, kitty figuring out peter's ID because they were bitten by the same spider is just like silk from the new amazing spidey comics, if you haven't read it already the do so.
kikki2696 chapter 6 . 3/20/2014
infernostrider chapter 6 . 2/28/2014
Cntinue please
doubledamn chapter 6 . 10/5/2013
I like Bruce.
doubledamn chapter 5 . 10/5/2013
Awesome! I only remember Bruce from the old cartoon. Not the original, the second cartoon. Back when the could only call blood 'plasma' for that bat guy.
doubledamn chapter 2 . 10/5/2013
This is good, the empathic link was unexpected and a nice touch.

Keep it up.
doubledamn chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Isn't Kitty Pryde that walk through walls girl from XMen?
mkeeg91 chapter 6 . 10/2/2013
this story is awesome! Kitty/Peter is my favorite pairing (thanks to their dating in Ultimate Canon where they never should have broken up... especially because of MJ)

love that they both have the powers and love Gwen's part in Peter's life

hope to see more soon!
AmazingSpidey52 chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Great story so far! Please keep writing!
Guest chapter 6 . 6/26/2013
In chapter two you said that the Parkers died in a plane crash. Also, wouldn't the world know about mutants and the X-Men, seeing as Magneto's a mutant terrorist?
Sorry. Those are the only problems I noticed. This is a great story.
Datu824 chapter 6 . 6/21/2013
Great chapter, good depth on Peter and Gwen's relationship.
edboy4926 chapter 6 . 6/21/2013
Good chapter.
The New Creed chapter 6 . 6/21/2013
So glad you decided to update one of your stories. I though you had forgotten or something. Anyway good chapter and look forward to the spectacular.
highlander348 chapter 6 . 6/20/2013
It would be very nice for Peter to meet the X-Men! He does need some extra training along with Kitty to further hone their powers. The Danger room is perfect! Spidey could also use more allies when he and Kitty happened to be overwhelmed in their fights. Update soon! :D