Reviews for Two Spiders
thebestoftherest chapter 5 . 6/6
I like this gwen, caring even if she isn't the love interest.
Cosmiccomic513 chapter 7 . 12/11/2016
I'm very very sorry for your loss, I couldn't imagine going through that personally. I really like your writing in this story.
FrostHunter chapter 6 . 10/7/2016
Yeah even before he got his powers peter's life wasn't exactly a fairy tail great idea and story so far please update soon kitty was favorite superheroine to pair peter up keep up the good work.
PhantomReaper13 chapter 6 . 9/1/2016
Nice start so far glad you brought in bruce even if we won't see him again after this really like idea of story don't have anything against superhero dating civilian but at times they can be more trouble than their please update soon don't ABANDON this story keep it up.
ShadowArbitor chapter 6 . 3/6/2016
Buce is so great always being their for peter/spiderman I hope one day he'll make grand debut in spiderman movies look forward to next next chapter and seeing how they'll become a couple later on in this story keep up good work and update soon please.
sandy chapter 2 . 11/7/2015
omg i am so sorry to hear about your mother :(
but congrats on graduating and i will pray for you!
xoxoxo
SuperiorBatman1 chapter 6 . 11/1/2015
Shame that this story wasn't updated I'd like to see peter and kitty get closer as friends and partners and then lovers also glad to see bruce wish movies would show him being their for spidy.
korben600 chapter 6 . 10/20/2014
First, I like Bruce, also you should have a tie in in the justice league crossover where Peter compares "BRUCE Wayne"/batman to gargoyle Bruce, also, I hope you post again this is a great storyline
PhantomWorks- Stories division chapter 2 . 8/25/2014
Its funny, kitty figuring out peter's ID because they were bitten by the same spider is just like silk from the new amazing spidey comics, if you haven't read it already the do so.
kikki2696 chapter 6 . 3/20/2014
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE!
"Heart"
infernostrider chapter 6 . 2/28/2014
Cntinue please
doubledamn chapter 6 . 10/5/2013
I like Bruce.
doubledamn chapter 5 . 10/5/2013
Awesome! I only remember Bruce from the old cartoon. Not the original, the second cartoon. Back when the could only call blood 'plasma' for that bat guy.
doubledamn chapter 2 . 10/5/2013
This is good, the empathic link was unexpected and a nice touch.

Keep it up.
doubledamn chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Isn't Kitty Pryde that walk through walls girl from XMen?