Reviews for The Experiment
is this the same story as on Wattpad? Because I'm reading it there
Captain chapter 17 . 4/19
Great! Thank you!
creaturebelowthedeck chapter 17 . 4/19
Awesome! Can't wait to read it.
Guest chapter 15 . 3/19/2016
I don't really have words, love this and want a sequel. So cute! Every positive word in the English language belongs in this review, but I can't write that.
Kris ichijouchi chapter 14 . 3/19/2016
Never mind what I said in the last review, I'm so hyped! Freaking out, but very calm(desribing myself)sort of like Shadow
Kris Ichijouchi chapter 13 . 3/19/2016
Oh, come on! It's either the creep doctor took them or the girl's not as 'little' as she looks. You're still cool, but this is starting to get obvious, not suspenseful
Kris Ichijouchi chapter 12 . 3/19/2016
Not quite the explanation I thought Shadow would give, but I do like the SilvAmy note beginning to play. So tensing with the thing about Sonic and the baby dying and Knuckles wanting Shadow's head if this happens the way it's supposed to.
Kris Ichijouchi chapter 11 . 3/19/2016
Hope you can tackle all that work. Loving the suspense, a lot of people change the way shadow can have kids, some just make him a herm, but others make it so that Gerald gave shadow the ability to carry a child if he had a mate that couldn't.
Kris Ichijouchi chapter 10 . 3/19/2016
This just gets better, nothing negative to say. I'm thinking when the others see the kid, they'll find out that it's Shadow's and Amy's gonna get real pissed, so can't wait to finish reading!
Kris Ichijouchi chapter 9 . 3/19/2016
First, my condolences on your loss. Also, this is getting better, I can see the plot changing with Amy wanting to 'help' raise 'the' baby and Sonic wanting to keep his relationship with Shadz and the fact that it's his baby secret.
Kris Ichijouchi chapter 8 . 3/18/2016
I don't think it's cheesy that you turned Shadz soft. Love this! 3
Kris Ichijouchi chapter 7 . 3/18/2016
So cute! I actually like the slow stuff sometimes. This is really good, I still feel bad about the way I 'spoke' in one of my other reviews. I also began to curse to myself and really want to apologise if I wrote any of that. We're still good, right? (Worry look)
Kris Ichijouchi chapter 6 . 3/17/2016
Oh, you have no idea how this works
Kris Ichijouchi chapter 5 . 3/17/2016
This was cool. Sorry about the outbrake on my last review. No hard feelings, right? Anyway, I started this habit with SonadowStories, love you! 3
Kris Ichijouchi chapter 4 . 3/17/2016
OK, I know what you said about letting us correct your grammar, and I don't want to sound like a teacher, but everyone on this website has grammar errors! There's no way to count them! Are you insane!? Well, actually, you probably are, and don't take this the wrong way, but all Shadonic fans are insane. (Wrote that last sentence after mental explosion ended)