Reviews for The Experiment
katie chapter 16 . 3/10
ssssssssssssssqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqeeeeeeeeeeeeeee so cute o my god
Ramondo chapter 3 . 10/16/2014
That was great
CodeLyoko chapter 15 . 9/11/2014
Okay this was absolutely precious!
Shadowlover911 chapter 12 . 3/24/2014
Sonic CAN'T die! The protagonist of a series isn't supose to die! They'r sopose to live through everything! Is he realy gonna die?! EVERYTHING I KNOW IS A LIE!
Shadowlover911 chapter 4 . 3/14/2014
Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Shadowlover911 chapter 3 . 3/14/2014
WHAT the ****?! #-#
Shadowlover911 chapter 2 . 3/14/2014
Make longer and more discriptive torsure scenes, but over all good.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/11/2014
Is sonic already with child?
Or is that just a egg thingeh?
Idk hoe pregnancy works
I like it so far
Am I a monster chapter 2 . 11/6/2013
Insanity yet again you've proven I am your bitch. Why are you making me read these well good story any way Keep up the good work
lilysash97 chapter 12 . 9/26/2013
Silvamy? Awww. How cute.
lilysash97 chapter 5 . 9/26/2013
I'm surprised G.U.N isn't pissed with him. He slept with a weakened ex-captive who (at the time) had been through stuff they didn't even know about. Very professional Shads.
SuperSonic Thomson chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
SerenaTheHedgehog chapter 16 . 9/10/2013
Cute ending.
Lavonya chapter 15 . 7/25/2013
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH... SOOOOO PERRRRRRRFFFFFFFFEEEEEECT!
I LOVE how you decribed light (though I would make her dark blue with red highlights and brown eyes)
Lavonya chapter 14 . 7/25/2013