Reviews for Hiding in Plain Sight
slytherinsal chapter 1 . 2/12
I was about to thank you for a very silly and amusing fic when the ceiling fell down. As there were no squished death eaters, and nor was there either Harry Potter or Clark Kent, I have to sadly assume this was coincidence.
What would have been wildly hilarious would to have had Lockhart back teaching and trying on being a paedo with one of the aurors. Like Moody.
Monster King chapter 1 . 2/11
Great story I really liked it a lot.
DannyPhantomPhandom chapter 1 . 2/9
HAHAHA!

MISCHIEF MANAGED, BOYS! MISCHIEF MANAGED! HAHAHA!
Darkfire99 chapter 1 . 1/11
I can imagine that on the last day of seventh year 'Clark Kent' gets on stage right before everyone leaves and makes a short speech and at the end of his speech he ad "And so in the words of my father 'Mischief Managed'" as he puts his glasses on with a giant grin.
BlazeStryker chapter 1 . 1/3
Hi.

Ohhh, but this has me tickled.

Did you know that the trope/meme for the laughably flimsy disguise that works is Clark Kenting?

This whole thing has even been played with on Doctor Who (The Return Of Doctor Mysterioso), starting with the 12th Doctor highlighting it by making a big deal about Clark Kent. (never mind that #2 has actually manifested a distinctly Gallifreyan superhero in one of the earlier serials; 12 notably has memory gaps as a parody of the monumental effort to find surviving copies of the largely unarchived original early episodes, and Captain Carcass was a lot more about being a man death didn't stop. He's a Timelord's superhero, after all, and they have to put up with death at least twelve times; so a guy that didn't have to change or be lost forever is heroic in their eyes!)

Like I said; this has me tickled. Thanks for putting up with it.
The shadows only want to play chapter 1 . 12/25/2017
Uhhhhh...
*brain broke*
DestructiveTerror chapter 1 . 12/20/2017
Epic! I laughed my ass off reading this!
Tip: Don't read this at 2 in the morning, you can get your laptop confiscated and WiFi turned off at night...
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2017
This is so sweet and sexay... :-))
kitty2lion chapter 1 . 11/15/2017
great one
SuperApplePie chapter 1 . 11/4/2017
An incredibly hilarious story!
Enjoyfanfiction chapter 1 . 11/3/2017
hilarious! really well done. I love it!
Ojdo73 chapter 1 . 10/30/2017
it's been ages since I laughed this much. Thanks.
Crypt chapter 1 . 10/25/2017
Oh dear lord this story is hilarious. Thanks for sharing.
UserABC123 chapter 1 . 10/21/2017
Nice story.
kurolothgarian chapter 1 . 9/30/2017
You need to make a story about this "Expectations vs. Reality" idea, but in the first year. Like after the Hagrid visit and trip to Diagon Alley, the Dursleys -thinking they shouldn't anger the boy, and frustrated about Harry's glasses continually falling apart (and secretly wanting to make it so Harry can't see them, or even a mishap making him permanently blindgive Harry Corrective Surgery of the Eyes (the cheapest they can find without angering Harry).