Reviews for Hiding in Plain Sight
Emi Nicole Jackson12 chapter 1 . 4/14
this has made my day, i feel so happpy when i read this over aand over again
Glaux Bryonia chapter 1 . 4/10
you're brillant. The scary thing is, when you look at the Potter books it isn't even that unlikely. Great work, thanks for writing.
Death101- Fox Version chapter 1 . 4/6
Came here from TV tropes where it was an example under Clark Kenting. This story did not disappoint. I have to admit, it took a few paragraphs to slowly warm up to Susan as this is my first time meeting her and she seemed a bit too... I can't think of a word. Anyways, loved Hermione! Bookworms will totally take over the world! The other muggleborns were also amusing as was Moody realizing who 'Clark' was. Actually, I love Harry's choice of name. He could totally be a Clark. He just needs a cape now. Anyways, nicely done!
-D101
Ottawa gal chapter 1 . 4/4
LOL
123irish chapter 1 . 3/31
I loved it, almost fell out of my chair from laughing, THANK YOU!
Firewolfe chapter 1 . 3/18
I so want Hermione to take over the world lol. This a triad with Sue be funny as hell. Have Sue Marry Clark and Hermione Harry lol.
Dysgrammatophobia chapter 1 . 3/17
This was a really fun read. Thanks for sharing.
Sakura Lisel chapter 1 . 2/22
Aw... you should continue this. *lol* I want to see how much trouble Harry's going to be in when/if all the purebloods finally realize what's REALLY going on, and I want to see Ginny's reaction when she realizes who Susan Bones new boyfriend Clark Kent really is when the truth comes out. *lol* He hasn't officially told her to back off yet on her advances on him.
herart chapter 1 . 2/20
Ok, the description of the fic makes you think of a different kind of plot, but the title fits perfectly.

This story is bloody hilarious.
Yarrow chapter 1 . 2/19
'The Express always arrived on Sunday September first' - Magic!

Cute story.
Shae Vizla chapter 1 . 2/6
Excellent, I had a really good laugh with your story. It's deliciously absurd but it fit totally with the wizarding world. I would have found fun that Hermione create or thing to create an alternate Pureblood personnality to infiltrate their circle.
Runecutter chapter 1 . 2/1
Wonderful. I was sure i HAD already commented on it, but that was probably one of the guest comments from the early pages after one of the often stomach troubles FFN has got... Loved the idea. And my favorite scene is Harry actually disturbed by Pansy chasing him off :D That was truly and absolutely unique and came wonderfully surprising.
One of the classics of HP Fanfic humor.

How about an omake where he bleachbloondes his hair and goes under the moniker Bond, James Bond? :P He could pose as head of Susan's security detail and totally overwhelm Amelias sharp mind ;)

Or a sequel with Harry, Susan, Hermione and Neville spendign some time after graduation as cat burglars in silly supervillain costumes to punish those Death Eaters and ministry sympatizers that actually got away once more with just their wrists slapped ;) robbing them blind but never getting recognized due to similar principles.

As for "why this works"... i'd take it as part of the super's superpowers... a field of absolute conviction nobody SHOULD see through their secret identity kind of self enforcing once they have accepted their place in life (which would also work with villains the same way)... magicals are more susceptible to that kind of field as they are surrounded by notice me not charms, glamours and make belief all day, so chosing to not believe your doubts would be natural for them... add the tendency to be gullible you've already mentioned and the cake's baked.
Laverock chapter 1 . 1/28
This story reminds me of Blazing Saddles: I won't let my kids watch it, but I think it's hilarious. I wouldn't let my kids read this story, but I can't read it without giggling.
1sunfun chapter 1 . 1/27
Nice.
DrewTheSeagull chapter 1 . 1/20
Ho-ly shit! That was amazing! I am praying to god (or possibly making a deal with the devil) that you update soon. I absolutely cannot wait. This is one of my favorite HP stories as of right now!