Reviews for Hiding in Plain Sight
Hilarious!
bookworm737 chapter 1 . 9/14
This was a thing of beauty! Thanks!
Worldmaker chapter 1 . 9/6
This was hilarious.
Peon chapter 1 . 8/31
This was marvelous.
TheUnholySmirk chapter 1 . 8/30
Never thought I'd feel bad for pansy Parkinson. But poor pansy...
Biblio388 chapter 1 . 8/13
This is ridiculous and hilarious. It is kind of sad that I can easily believe something could happen this way though. Good read.
Ferowyn chapter 1 . 8/12
Oh my god, I LOVE IT!
This is fucking absolutely hilarious! :D I laughed my arse off... Oh, I'd so love to see what Hermione does with this kind of power :D
Love2read23 chapter 1 . 8/6
This is brilliant! and hilarious!
Gruvia and NaLu 4 life chapter 1 . 7/30
I laughed a stupid amount and I'm at a family party so all my 70 year old relatives are looking at me weirdly. I think I've completely ruined their views of modern day kids...
iChaos chapter 1 . 7/11
Now that was just funny through and through. I luv it whenever Hermoine decides to be a tricky little minx. If Harry isn't interested, I'll gladly help her take over the world.
Camilo The Great chapter 1 . 7/4
This. Dude, This is beautiful
DennisJayHawthorne chapter 1 . 6/25
This was truly and utterly fantastic, I laughed so hard I cried at times, bloody marvelous!
cuby18 chapter 1 . 6/24
Loved it. LOL. I couldn't believe when I read how Pansy started ''remembering'' everything, and when Harry told Susan and Hermione, that she knows about their affair and therefore beats him... Ah, I still can't believe ;)
Hands Off MY Wolfie chapter 1 . 5/28
I don't know how I missed reading this one until now - I love it. A refreshing look at a carefree [at least for a while] Harry and full of fun.

Another gem to add to my favorites list.

Thank you for sharing.
Corseted.Pirate chapter 1 . 5/27
Hilarious! Thanks for bringing it all together like this. :)