Reviews for Hiding in Plain Sight
jwizard39 chapter 1 . 10/30
While this is funny as all hell, this is an actual phenomenon. I'm not sure what it's officially called, but I call it the 'Superman/Clark Kent Effect'. How do you think disguises work? The work by changing a person's appearance in such a way that they're not immediately recognizable.

What's silly is that for Supe (and Harry, at least in this fic), all he really needs to do is remove his glasses. Well, jelly his hair up and wear his circus-strongman uniform instead of the suit and tie, and voila! The meek-and-mild reporter becomes the Man of Steel.

More like Overgrown Boy Scout For Hire; Supe is way over-hyped in my opinion.
keht.jelicho chapter 1 . 10/29
this was brilliant and I kinda want a sequel where we see Hermione using this to rule the wizarding world
Scabbers1957 chapter 1 . 10/20
*Shakes head* the complete gullibility of people who see themselves as superior to the muggles. They are dumber than a sack of hammers. Oh, and was a well thought out and written little story

;))
Hermione and the muggleborns can easily wreck havoc by making up muggle things... and I also feel Hermione have quite a serious mischief streak...
edwards-sparrow chapter 1 . 8/17
ROTFLMAO
EmberQuill chapter 1 . 8/15
This is so stupid and silly I love it. That must have been a really entertaining (and weird) school year for the muggleborn students who could see what was really going on.
Hexcalibur chapter 1 . 7/20
This was hilarious.
Jestrbob chapter 1 . 7/20
I read most of your stories years ago. rereading them currently and I am picking a bit more pointers on story development and plot lines.

I have a few stories up and working on some FanFic and a couple of original stories.

Thank you for the time idled away reading fan fiction and I still amazed at the plot twists like this one
jenjentheboscostick chapter 1 . 7/17
This was hilarious. I loved every second of it.

Thank you for sharing.
Wicked Kisses chapter 1 . 6/22
This was quite delightful! ️
Pol chapter 1 . 6/18
Luna would be the only witch that isn't muggleborn/raised that recognises Harry
lhuppatz chapter 1 . 6/6
im crying of laughter this is pure gold
Apprentice Tom chapter 1 . 5/15
Well done! I have not laughed so much reading astory. Great imagination. Thanks for sharing.
kmacroxs chapter 1 . 5/13
Damn, I could not stop laughing while reading this. 10/10
filly8 chapter 1 . 5/11
this was so silly it was great lol