Reviews for Hiding in Plain Sight
RngrThorne chapter 1 . 9/22
This is a truly delicious twist of work. Thank you for sharing it.
Spica75 chapter 1 . 9/8
Hilarious.

I don't think you knew though that your makebelief "medical condition" isn't completely fictional, even if it couldn't(probably) happen as written.
OTOH, most people don't know that amnesia of various sorts are just as common as anime would make you think they are. I learned that after my sibling ended up with it.
torlan2003 chapter 1 . 9/8
Great fun lot of laughs in this story. So does he need to take two sets of Newts? Thank you for writing.
Alrissa chapter 1 . 9/2
I stumbled across this in a random recommendations walk. Found it hilariously plausible, went to check if the author had anything else good and noticed who wrote it... Of course it was hilarious. Duh.
Janie.ohio chapter 1 . 8/23
lol. second time on this one and it's just as hilarious the second time around. thanks.
QueenieZPotter chapter 1 . 8/1
I laughed so much and this isn’t even the first time I’ve read it thank you!
brodylopa chapter 1 . 7/24
What the fuck was this I just can't stop laughing
Loved it. Couldn't stop laughing!
Carrie chapter 1 . 6/27
Oh! my god. I haven't laughed so much and so frequently because of a fic in a long time. Awesome! thanks :)
Knightmars chapter 1 . 6/29
LOL I enjoyed this
dhamann7878 chapter 1 . 6/27
You have a strangely odd sense of humor. Awesome! This is another one of your stories that had me laughing out loud.
Readerjkr chapter 1 . 6/22
Still think this is a hilarious and supremely written story. The only thing missing is an overview of how Hermione uses her new insights to steer her magical society.
daydreaming readhead chapter 1 . 6/18
this was such an unending delight. I adore scheming, power hungry, hermione. I live for these shenanigans. deputized sorting hat? bannister noody, the mulleted first year? pansy remembering an affair that never happened? 21 jumpstreet as a documentary? killing voldemort by tripping and kneeing him in the throat? clark kent, mysterious transfer student? PER. FEC. TION. thank you so much for sharing this stellar fic with us 3
readrroo chapter 1 . 6/18
I totally just linked half my friends to this fic. It's utterly delightful.
Yaw6113 chapter 1 . 5/18
Please write a sequel to this. Thank you very much. I really appreciate it and liked it a lot.