Reviews for Hiding in Plain Sight
Loved it. Couldn't stop laughing!
Carrie chapter 1 . 6/27
Oh! my god. I haven't laughed so much and so frequently because of a fic in a long time. Awesome! thanks :)
Knightmars chapter 1 . 6/29
LOL I enjoyed this
dhamann7878 chapter 1 . 6/27
You have a strangely odd sense of humor. Awesome! This is another one of your stories that had me laughing out loud.
Readerjkr chapter 1 . 6/22
Still think this is a hilarious and supremely written story. The only thing missing is an overview of how Hermione uses her new insights to steer her magical society.
daydreaming readhead chapter 1 . 6/18
this was such an unending delight. I adore scheming, power hungry, hermione. I live for these shenanigans. deputized sorting hat? bannister noody, the mulleted first year? pansy remembering an affair that never happened? 21 jumpstreet as a documentary? killing voldemort by tripping and kneeing him in the throat? clark kent, mysterious transfer student? PER. FEC. TION. thank you so much for sharing this stellar fic with us 3
readrroo chapter 1 . 6/18
I totally just linked half my friends to this fic. It's utterly delightful.
Yaw6113 chapter 1 . 5/18
Please write a sequel to this. Thank you very much. I really appreciate it and liked it a lot.
Death Lantern chapter 1 . 5/14
Carnalis memoria damnum! hahaha
Lavar chapter 1 . 5/8
sides in orbit tears streaming down face can't breathe send help

(But seriously, though, I had points where I had to bite my tongue to keep from laughing reading this at work. Well done!)
Fugacity7 chapter 1 . 5/3
Just so flippin' funny.
Loved it - especially Pansy convinced that she was experiencing ecstasy-induced amnesia.
Imagine the reputation build that would be for Harry...
Stormshadow13 chapter 1 . 5/1
Lol! I love that this was an amazing story. I laughed the whole way through. Love the idea never did get that wear superman could put on a pair of glasses and become Clark. Just never quite understood that one. Maybe that’s why am not a big fan of Superman.
AgentKalGibbs chapter 1 . 4/20
This never fails to entertain
Absolutely brilliant! I would love to see a version of this where Harry and company use this to fight the death eaters.
knuckles 8 chapter 1 . 3/27
Your one-shot story had me cracking up. Thank-you for sharing your story.