Reviews for Hiding in Plain Sight
Loved it
angelicdeepti chapter 1 . 3/20/2021
hilarious
Guest chapter 1 . 3/7/2021
This is by far the stupidest story I have ever read...I love it
FriendlyFire59 chapter 1 . 3/6/2021
This was a really good story. Now that Harry is really getting to be just average for once, we just need a story with Hermione using all the muggle confidence scheme's she will be researching to take all the pureblood family monies who haven't learned their lessons.
Huh, I bet Draco would be happy to help all those Eastern European and Arabic Purebloods (Nigerian Prince anyone?) who just need enough money to pay for their lawyers to keep those half-blood cadet lines from getting control of the house seat.
setokayba2n chapter 1 . 2/11/2021
Well, it was a funny story
Guest chapter 1 . 1/27/2021
This was so funny. The thing with Pansy reminded me of another fic, "The Wrong Strain." The main character is Hermione, but Harry and Pansy become a couple in it. HarryxPansy is now somewhat of a favorite of mine. It's a really good read.
eric.dennis.rush chapter 1 . 1/22/2021
I needed this, I have tears in my eyes from laughing. I would have loved this to be a much longer fic for the sole purpose of seeing how Hermione took over the Wizarding world.
Marj123 chapter 1 . 12/18/2020
'horrifically dangerous to psychotically silly.' Great phrase. Great story, full of humour.
drowning in procrastination chapter 1 . 10/26/2020
This reminded me of a fanfiction I read where no one recognized Tony Stark because he shaved himself! Anyways, this was really funny. Well done!
Sleepyhawk502 chapter 1 . 9/9/2020
Such a cute story. Thanks for sharing!
christjp05 chapter 1 . 9/3/2020
This was wonderful. I read it in bed and had to stuff my face into my pillow several times to keep from laughing out loud. Truly a wonderful gift for a hilarious story. And the way Voldermort was ended was rather inspired. Well done. I hope you have more works like this to read.
ShadeslayerX chapter 1 . 9/2/2020
Haven't laughed this hard in days. Good work
Aphrael9 chapter 1 . 8/31/2020
This is absolutely hysterical, its frightening to think what Hermione could achieve with this knowledge!
hermione-is-my-hero55 chapter 1 . 8/28/2020
Hahahahaha! Loved this so much!
ProfessorBowties chapter 1 . 8/27/2020
This was a great story, will you continue?
615 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »