Reviews for Hiding in Plain Sight
Arpad Hrunta chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
There are no words. This was just hilarious! I would have liked to have seen Luna's take on the whole matter, but it was near perfect the way it was.
DrT9999 chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Gee, you'd think that in canon the magically-raised were clueless or . . . oh, yeah. That's right!
Rosa Mundi chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
I howled with laughter in so many places as I read this. I must immediately recommend this to everyone I know.
serialkeller chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
This was awesome, thought he was going to get with more girls. Also hope you continue this because it needs more and you are such a great writer :D
StratoGott chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
I actually face-palmed while reading this story. Twice!
It was awesome!
DireDropBear chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
The idea of Hermione taking over the world with the power of suggestion is awesome and must be written!
Transreal Clouden chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
That was hilarious. Where Blot's List?
imgonnadie chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
I like it
sh777 chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
This story is awesome. Thanks.
karthik9 chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
It is excellent chapter i look forward to future updates
tcl7189 chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
OMG! ROFLMAO!
Wolfe7 chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
I am of the wholesome and informed opinion that you should write more. And more. And even more. And yet MOAR.

And some more.

And... yeah. That's pretty much all I have to say. But, I reviewed. Gotta count, no?

Liked the story, would've loved a fair bit more depth to certain plot-lines - Hermione's plans for world domination, Malfoy's defending-against-the-cadet-lines and Moody's team's investigations, among others - but one-shot's gotta be short.
The Blind Dragon chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Bloody, effing brilliant. Was following the entire thread on Caer Azkaban and just received the notice that it was uploaded here. Ran over here as fast as I could to check it out. To say the version of this wizarding world is totally off the wall would be an understatement.
Will there be more to this story, or is it finished?
Fox Boss chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Good God, this is hilariously ridiculous.
614 | « Prev Page 1 .. 31 38 39 40 41