Reviews for Girls und Panzer: Flyboys
Why doesn't someone else just continue the story then?
Mystic ToMatooo chapter 4 . 1/16
If you can see this than pleasé continue.
shitfaced nod chapter 4 . 7/21/2016
fuck me in the ass
delta2177 chapter 4 . 5/21/2016
This fanfic after getting as far as I have has been good I do hope it keeps going I would like to see how it ends :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/12/2016
Please finish the story on this its to awesome :)
Guest chapter 4 . 1/29/2016
Why isn't it finished it says it hasn't been updated since 2013. And I want to know how it ends so I hope you come back to it.
Asedno chapter 4 . 6/3/2015
Man, just discovered this fanfic... kinda disappointed that you left it at that. Great fanfic though! Really hope you would continue the series for all the GuP fans out there
AngryElPresidente chapter 4 . 7/23/2014
Love it. Every part of it.

My only concern: Will there be more?
Guest chapter 4 . 4/6/2014
Nice, I hope to see this updated soon.
angel0530 chapter 4 . 1/9/2014
please keep on writing i cant wait for the next chapter! I love this story sooo much never stop!
Hang Tuah chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
Hey SulliMike23. I like what you've done so far with "Girls und Panzer: Flyboys". The story idea is new and refreshing and being a hopeless romantic, I love the idea of a Miho/OC pairing. Plus, the idea of a dogfighting club to complement the tankery club is a nice combination. I personally see it as a nice salute to the upcoming World of Warplanes game.

I've got two problems though. One is most of the male characters appear little more than male counterparts of the original Girls und Panzer characters. I'm not sure if it's too late to change things now but to avoid getting flames from readers for simply copying the Girls und Panzer storyline, I suggest having all the boys' dogfight matches after their first match involve facing their opponents at venues and times completely different from the girls' tank duels with the only other exception being the final match. Somehow, the Black Forrest Academy got into an agreement with the boys' final opponents to join forces in the final match, making it a combined arms match just like the first match with St. Gloriana and St. Arthur Academies.

Think of it. In canon, one reason Miho's plan worked was she could afford to move around, outmaneuver and slowly whittle down Black Forest Academy's superior numbers thanks to the terrain. All the while, her team's movements were constantly tracked by the Black Forest Academy's lone Panzer Mk. III scout tank. Imagine the chaos Miho's plan would be in if that lone Panzer Mk. III was able to call in an air-strike? That would make the boys' aerial contribution invaluable. And yes, in keeping with Black Forest Academy's German theme, the boys' final opponents fly German WW2-era warplanes.

My final problem involves the planes. Unlike tanks, planes are a lot harder to receive upgrades due to the danger of overweight issues (thus affecting speed and maneuverability performances) and there is much less room to receive upgrades. Maybe the upgrades idea could work for the Fw-190 (depending if it's the A/D fighter series or the F/G ground attack variants) and the A6M Zero (maybe the final upgrade could even be the unused A6M8 Type 0 Model 64 variant) but I seriously doubt this could apply for the Wildcat and the Ki-43-III. I suggest somewhere and somehow, those two planes are replaced with newer designs while the Wildcat and the Ki-43-III are passed on to two newer pilots.

Finally, what other themes do you have in mind for the boys' opponents (besides British and German)? I could think of American, French, Russian, Italian and Japanese. My suggestion for the Russian theme is you also include one or two female pilots as a tribute to the Soviet woman pilots who actually fought in WW2.
Dunedain ranger of the north chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
When are you planning on updating this story? I'd like to see what happens after the last chapter!
Emerald Night 117 chapter 4 . 9/25/2013
Update please' there will be a GuP movie that is a direct sequel to season 1
F-14 Tomcat Lover chapter 4 . 8/30/2013
Oh yeah!

I was reading an airplane magazine I got some time back. They found a Buffalo that had crashed in a storm prior to the Battle of Midway just off the island itself. It's a wreck, pure and simple, torn up pretty bad, but they were able to ID the bird. Thankfully, the pilot survived to swim ashore safe and sound.

I know about Season 1 not being enough... TOO DAMN SHORT!

It was shorter than ANZU FOR CRYING OUT ALOUD! EVEN KATUSHA SHORTER!
Dunedain ranger of the north chapter 4 . 7/5/2013
Please update this story some more! I'd really like to see what happens next!