Reviews for Just Between Us
EchoLynn chapter 12 . 9/19
That evil little pixie b****! Gah I love Alice is evil stories but I hatE em at the same time lol.
guest chapter 29 . 6/6
This story got me so wet
kushka chapter 30 . 6/6
Great story
PaulIsaHAwttie chapter 31 . 5/26
Absolutely loved this! I just couldn't stop reading to find out what was to happen next!
ravenwholock chapter 31 . 5/19
never exactly liked the twilight books or movies, but i absolutely loved your fanfic
Bella Marie Whitlock chapter 27 . 3/7
Aww, so freaking good! I loved this story so much! Thank you for writing this! Esme and Alistair were so cute together. And Marcus and Caius? That was just adorable! Glad everything worked out for everybody in the end! Except the evil bad guys, lol! Glad they all got toasted!
Bella Marie Whitlock chapter 21 . 3/7
Gotta love a good paradox XD That. was. brilliant!
Bella Marie Whitlock chapter 16 . 3/7
Aww that is the absolute cutest thing ever! Lurve it to pieces!
Bella Marie Whitlock chapter 12 . 3/7
Alice. It's decided. I definitely hate Alice more.
Bella Marie Whitlock chapter 11 . 3/7
Ugh, I can't decide who I want to kill more, Alice or Carlisle! I reeeaally don't like either of them in this story so far, but I think that's intentional since they're clearly meant to be antagonists. Oh well, I'm actually enjoying Edward whereas he's an idiot in a lot of people's stories, so at least there's that, lol!
Steph A15 chapter 31 . 11/23/2015
Peters change and first day as camp was intense but that how it should be so good job
Steph A15 chapter 28 . 11/23/2015
Loved The Story
MargaritaS chapter 31 . 10/5/2015
such a good story, i loved it :)
Guest chapter 18 . 6/23/2015
Wow...can't wait for those three to get TOGETHER.

Finally the reunion we have been waiting for.
MAGNIFICENT!
BeckieT108
BeckieT108 chapter 31 . 6/23/2015
Poor Peter. First he was abused by his father and now by his mate. You would think he would have more trust issues. No wonder he broke down and beat Up Jasper. I understand why Jasper did it. They both needed Bella to heal that part of their lives.
I'm sad to see this story come to and end. Can't wait to read your other ones.
BeckieT108