Reviews for Just Between Us
ghanima77 chapter 31 . 3/26
Great story! Such an interesting take on the Twilight universe. I was nice to see these characters grow throughout the work. Thanks for sharing!
Razeus1 chapter 14 . 3/17
I'm sorry,but Jasper is a fuckin wussy douchebag!
He's been manipulated by the best, well perhaps not the best, but he knows what it feels like WHY is holding on to a "diet" instead of HIS MATE?!
Dom Jasper? Really? How original.
EchoLynn chapter 12 . 9/19/2016
That evil little pixie b****! Gah I love Alice is evil stories but I hatE em at the same time lol.
guest chapter 29 . 6/6/2016
This story got me so wet
kushka chapter 30 . 6/6/2016
Great story
PaulIsaHAwttie chapter 31 . 5/26/2016
Absolutely loved this! I just couldn't stop reading to find out what was to happen next!
ravenwholock chapter 31 . 5/19/2016
never exactly liked the twilight books or movies, but i absolutely loved your fanfic
Bella Marie Whitlock chapter 27 . 3/7/2016
Aww, so freaking good! I loved this story so much! Thank you for writing this! Esme and Alistair were so cute together. And Marcus and Caius? That was just adorable! Glad everything worked out for everybody in the end! Except the evil bad guys, lol! Glad they all got toasted!
Bella Marie Whitlock chapter 21 . 3/7/2016
Gotta love a good paradox XD That. was. brilliant!
Bella Marie Whitlock chapter 16 . 3/7/2016
Aww that is the absolute cutest thing ever! Lurve it to pieces!
Bella Marie Whitlock chapter 12 . 3/7/2016
Alice. It's decided. I definitely hate Alice more.
Bella Marie Whitlock chapter 11 . 3/7/2016
Ugh, I can't decide who I want to kill more, Alice or Carlisle! I reeeaally don't like either of them in this story so far, but I think that's intentional since they're clearly meant to be antagonists. Oh well, I'm actually enjoying Edward whereas he's an idiot in a lot of people's stories, so at least there's that, lol!
Steph A15 chapter 31 . 11/23/2015
Peters change and first day as camp was intense but that how it should be so good job
Steph A15 chapter 28 . 11/23/2015