Reviews for Face the Reality
DawnofShadows256 chapter 14 . 2/25
I really like this book so far and I noticed you haven't updated in a while. Could you please do that soon? The suspense is killing me!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 14 . 9/8/2014
interesting
CamoCountryGirl chapter 14 . 8/14/2014
Loving it so far! Can't wait for the next installment!
summerflower13 chapter 14 . 7/27/2014
awesome!
Autobot Princess Arcee chapter 14 . 7/24/2014
ohmygosh, can I just say that I absolutely LOVE this story? Because I'm gonna say it! I mean, this is really, really good! REALLY good! I can't wait to read more!
Dramaduck chapter 14 . 7/20/2014
I just discovered your story and I love it! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Mara Gin chapter 14 . 7/5/2014
Oh, this is getting good! Update please, you have a good cliffhanger here.
Burningrose194 chapter 14 . 6/30/2014
I cant wait for the next chapter! please continue!
Guest chapter 14 . 6/30/2014
Cool! Is there another chapter for this story?
Fallenranger chapter 14 . 6/30/2014
This may be one of the best Megatron/human love stories i have found. I think you did a great job with megatrons personality and not complete changing him. I like how he still acts like a tyrant and still has his vicious nature.
Great job!

Ash
galaxypa chapter 14 . 6/26/2014
Amazing chapter! I am so happy to see that you were able to update this! Thank you so much! I can't wait for the next chapter and see what starscream has In store and how megatron will react!
tflover2.0 chapter 14 . 6/25/2014
Shit. Shit, shit, shit, he's alive. Starscream's alive! Annabelle is so screwed. So screwed. But anyway, YOU UPDATED! YAHOOOOOOOOOO! I'm so happy! Thank you! I missed you and your updates. This was a great chapter, and I'm so excited for the next chapter to see how Megatron reacts. Hehehehehe, is it to morbid of me to be super excited for Starscream to be torn to bits by megsy. Into itsy bitsy bits. :)
Dragon of Yin and Yang chapter 13 . 3/25/2014
Please continue!
blackstar chapter 13 . 10/23/2013
OMG OMG OMG SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE OOOOOOOOH U hihih Megatron start to be human now ihihi so sweet it,s just georgous *O* continue your beautiful work it,s awesome ! so exited to know what going to happen ( sorry for my English) je suis francophone au départ alors désoler d'avance
Guest chapter 13 . 10/19/2013
Wicked Awesome! Is there another chapter for this story?