Reviews for Face the Reality
OneWantsUpdate chapter 14 . 9/12
Please please please update this story! This is the best Megatron/OC fanfic I've read and I really don't want to give up on it never being updated again. I live this story and I'm sure many others do too, so please?

Thank you for the amazing story so far.
Fangirl chapter 14 . 9/8
Why are all the good fanfics unfinished
*wails in agony*
Moa I wanna read moa!
DawnofShadows256 chapter 14 . 2/25
I really like this book so far and I noticed you haven't updated in a while. Could you please do that soon? The suspense is killing me!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 14 . 9/8/2014
CamoCountryGirl chapter 14 . 8/14/2014
Loving it so far! Can't wait for the next installment!
duchesseduo chapter 14 . 7/27/2014
Autobot Princess Arcee chapter 14 . 7/24/2014
ohmygosh, can I just say that I absolutely LOVE this story? Because I'm gonna say it! I mean, this is really, really good! REALLY good! I can't wait to read more!
Dramaduck chapter 14 . 7/20/2014
I just discovered your story and I love it! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Mara Gin chapter 14 . 7/5/2014
Oh, this is getting good! Update please, you have a good cliffhanger here.
Burningrose194 chapter 14 . 6/30/2014
I cant wait for the next chapter! please continue!
Guest chapter 14 . 6/30/2014
Cool! Is there another chapter for this story?
Fallenranger chapter 14 . 6/30/2014
This may be one of the best Megatron/human love stories i have found. I think you did a great job with megatrons personality and not complete changing him. I like how he still acts like a tyrant and still has his vicious nature.
Great job!

galaxypa chapter 14 . 6/26/2014
Amazing chapter! I am so happy to see that you were able to update this! Thank you so much! I can't wait for the next chapter and see what starscream has In store and how megatron will react!
tflover2.0 chapter 14 . 6/25/2014
Shit. Shit, shit, shit, he's alive. Starscream's alive! Annabelle is so screwed. So screwed. But anyway, YOU UPDATED! YAHOOOOOOOOOO! I'm so happy! Thank you! I missed you and your updates. This was a great chapter, and I'm so excited for the next chapter to see how Megatron reacts. Hehehehehe, is it to morbid of me to be super excited for Starscream to be torn to bits by megsy. Into itsy bitsy bits. :)
Dragon of Yin and Yang chapter 13 . 3/25/2014