Reviews for Scotty's Ferret
Guest chapter 4 . 10/28/2013
Ill never be able to hear the word "gag" again without seeing McCoy in my head. You have a dirty, dirty mind. Thank you for sharing it with us.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/28/2013
Beautiful!
Trekkie2 chapter 4 . 7/28/2013
Finally well enough. The last part where Lily-Lee and McCoy met up was pretty funny. It made me laugh. Thanks.
Iron59 chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
So yes, I read the whole thing. I'll be honest, I barely laughed, except for the dialogue at the end of the second chapter.

–"I miss being pregnant."

–"I am unable to relate to that."

–"I miss having sex with everyone watching."

–"..."

Gold.

On the other hand, I find your writing in other places a bit clumsy.

"Hey, lass, how about giving me a helping hand? I've got just the job for you."

The ordinary protective one-piece could not be used on Lily-Lee since it was far too big

Yes, I can assume Lily-Lee was already down there getting the wrench, but you give no indication at all to the scene change. I was very confused at first. You really need to inform the reader where the plot is occuring, not just automatically assuming they're there.

"when something came running up from behind and pushed his hips forward with both hands so that he lost his breath."

Maybe I'm being too nitpicky, but how do you lose your breath being pushed from behind? Yes, you'd trip, but it's you got punched in the stomach.

Maybe it's just me, but I'm not finding this that humorous. Maybe it's because I'm unfamiliar with the characters, but the delivery is lost on me. When I got to the end, I felt "that's it?". I mean, on a writing point of view, it isn't bad, but as something meant to make the reader laugh, meh.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/24/2013
What has Lily-Lee got in mind for McCoy?

Can't wait to find out. Thanks.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/24/2013
–"I miss having sex with everyone watching."

–"..."

LOL! I feel for Spock. Thanks.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
I like Lily-Lee's resolution to get out of being used for dangerous jobs. Thanks.
Saavikam69 chapter 4 . 1/25/2013
Hysterical.
Satin Ragdoll chapter 2 . 1/24/2013
Very funny!
Milton Perry chapter 2 . 1/23/2013
Your stories about this tiny creature are completely off-the-wall. I only made acquaintance of Lili-Lee today. (I am a little late, I know.) It's sort of weird to admit but I feel for sure that we might make close friends. It is her authentic bizarreness that makes her so adorable. Congratulations on your felicitous own creation. I am looking for updates.