Reviews for Childish Snow
I know it's been like two years... But I want an update! This story is sooo good. Poor Jack! I just want to give him a big hug.
Beautiful story!
MarburyBlur chapter 4 . 6/2
The SH completely changes the basis of the canon story. If Jack was one of the best healers there, and he is called on, that means he has talked to many, many people. The other healers and his patients. And so that other part that you wrote about how Jack can count the number of conversations he's had in the last 300 years isn't true. And if he were a healer, he wouldn't be on the naughty list; any harm he does with his tricks and whatnot would certainly be outweighed by him saving lives.

I'm sorry, but I really don't enjoy the idea of the SH unless it's in an almost completely AU.
WriterGirl7673 chapter 24 . 5/26
Please, please continue this. It's so good. :)
SparklingBlizzard16 chapter 24 . 5/11
You are Fabsome/Awesomesauce
Ur fan chapter 24 . 4/29
Oh please continiue! I really hope they get to see what happened in pitches liar, and on the artic and that they see themselves turning their backs on him. Not sadistic. Just... they should see that.
Don't know if ya have noticed but it is already April... A YEAR later!
ben123456123 chapter 24 . 3/1
Good job! Also, more please!
CupcakesForever13 chapter 24 . 2/23
Past 12
Pacifistic Brat chapter 24 . 2/22
Please update soon
Super Nova chapter 11 . 2/9
Good Job!
ThirtySixBuns chapter 1 . 1/4
loved the accents tbh bby
but like
curls up in the corner with the rest of austrailia
do we really sound like that?
DragonDreamer and StarWisher chapter 7 . 12/7/2014
I really hate it when young children have to get married against their will
Ysonde chapter 24 . 11/21/2014
More this is so great!
PhantomwriterofAzarath chapter 2 . 11/16/2014
I loved the lullaby since I have been singing it when I freak out since I was 8
Percy-Jackson-is-the-best-ever chapter 24 . 11/7/2014
Oh please update? I can see you haven't updated since last year, so the chances are slim, but... please? -puppy dog expression- :)