Reviews for Secrets of a Lunar Princess
amFlam chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
I was laughing at RD-loves-RA's comment but I see they're right. I'm not going as far as name calling, because you're a great writer. No grammatical errors and the story has a great pace to it. However, the updates are agonizingly slow. If you could update by the end of summer I'd be happy.
RD-loves-RA chapter 10 . 2/18/2014
For gods sake, you wait like a decade to post another chapter, and then you make it not only good, but have multiple questions arise so that we have to stick around and wait some more. You're a turd. Just letting you know.
Hokuto Ulrik chapter 10 . 2/17/2014
Either Sombra or Discord.
Dragon'z Wrath chapter 10 . 2/17/2014
I was wondering why crystalian forces were involved against Equestria since it was led by royal family Celestia. Hm. Should prove to be interesting. Lol keep it up.
Fladdles chapter 2 . 10/15/2013
Hot damn that was cool! The action scenes are very well written, and the stealthy parts not overly descriptive. Good job man, keep it up.
Dragon'z Wrath chapter 9 . 7/31/2013
Wow this was heavy man. I like it. War is hell, and you've done a good job in keeping that thought present. Keep it up.
High Roller chapter 9 . 7/31/2013
Interesting. It's as if we Equestrians knew ahead of time that they would go after the Elements. And who was that woman she shot? Lyra? Bon Bon? Or was it someone more important? A Crusader? (Cutie Mark Crusader Special Forces. I can totally see that.)
RD-loves-RA chapter 9 . 7/31/2013
Except that she's not dead. Luna's going to exercise her royal compassion and heal her up for questioning. Ahee. This was a very interesting chapter in execution and went as I expected, however my foresight didn't soften it's impact. The chaos of the battlefield felt very real and vivid, helped much by the fact that you didn't bother translating a lot of the German. Great choice, it really made it feel authentic. I sort of wish you hadn't opted for the obvious "Tara" shout out, but I'll forgive it because of the rest of the name. I was feeling Full Metal Jacket with the snipers, Saving Private Ryan with that last stand of Tara's, and every war game we've ever played together in that initial raid. I wouldn't be upset for another first person chapter, if only for this new perspective and its thoughts. Keep up the good work!
Dragon'z Wrath chapter 8 . 7/30/2013
Blarg...! U little stinker... lol keep it up.
High Roller chapter 8 . 7/27/2013
Cruel bastard. Making us wait forever then leaving us with a cliff hanger.
Harbinger-of-script chapter 8 . 7/27/2013
D-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN... didn't see that coming ... well fuck i hope that shit gets cleared up ... and that RD gets her revenge and also that Equestria kicks some serious ass in the coming war...
Harbinger-of-script chapter 5 . 7/27/2013
D-aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn... i hope Luna doesn't have to go through that...
RD-loves-RA chapter 8 . 7/27/2013
Wow, I honestly wasn't expecting that little twist at the end. So you're revisiting the side swapping from Most Faithful Student to a different degree here. There are never enough excuses or statements to forgive such a large delay, but this is definitely the chapter to make them wait for. It was by and large excellent, and despite a few personal hang-ups (you know me and know that it happens every time) this was probably the best chapter so far in terms of sheer substance. Phaze's one-liner was great too. Jude Law performing his role excellently as per usual. I'll be grilling you about this new presence when I see you, mainly because I'm so intrigued. Until then, congratulations on a great chapter.
starmaker12 chapter 7 . 3/11/2013
i would to like say this was awesome and very touching chapter it reminded of the rebooted MOH games on how it portrayed the soldiers with emotion. which i think that was perfectly portrayed in phaze when he tried to save mystic's life and how luna showed compassion to soldier who killed many men and before getting captured. so i would like to say lovin it so far keep it up cant wait to see more

sincerely starmaker 12
RD-loves-RA chapter 7 . 3/11/2013
Well, another character to add to the memorial wall. Mystic Glimmer, you will be missed. Seriously, I've told you this already but you love to introduce a promising character and then kill them off. It's like clockwork. I met this character and immediately thought of how she was gonna die. I didn't even guess that far off. I thought she'd get mowed down running from the the burning tank or some shit.

Regardless, I'm very curious as to why every nation decided to invade at the same time. Maybe they found out Luna has been messing with them, or maybe it's something else. Hell, maybe you haven't even decided yet. Point being, I'll obviously keep reading onward to find out what the hell is going on.

Phaze seemed to take Glimmer's loss a little hard, but I'm gonna chock that up to standard field medic anger. Or you know, whatever plot twist you decide to implement. Hopefully Lieutenant Rainbow Dash can help them out, haha.