Reviews for Hold
delia84 chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Love this. Love their fierce protection of their son. Thanks for writing and sharing it with us.
casket4mytears chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
LOVE this... love. True to character, and exactly what I thought would play out...
lomna chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Adore this little piece! Like I can see it's happening. You wrote this very beautifully! Totally in characters, very realistic. Great job, thank you :)
mychakk chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
wow, a really good capturing of the characters. I can see Hodgins doing such a vow to kill Pelant. Very in character. great job!
Kyepie05 chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Holy crud this is good. My love for Hodgela is in an uproar since the last episode. This is SO GOOD. I just... I can't express how much I love it. Great job!
DetectiveInspectorSydney chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Truly magnificent.
WishfulThinking012094 chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Wow! Your writing is just spectacular! You're just soooo in-tune with the characters of Hodgins and Angela! I absolutely LOVE this and could totally see this happening. I really enjoyed this week's sort of more focus on Hodgela and this piece just made it even better so THANK YOU! :)
Daryl Ann chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
I love how you get into the characters' heads and portray all of the emotion in your writing. excellent as always. :o)DA