Reviews for Lap dance
Bruhbot chapter 1 . 1/4
Good story
derektomlinson chapter 1 . 1/30/2020
lol videl smirking at her boyfriend gohan nope you was always been a bad boy since that day you ran away from me
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 1 . 12/17/2019
An excellent and hot one-shot here!
derektomlinson chapter 1 . 10/17/2019
lol videl saying to sayianman no you was not a good boy you are my bad boy nerd that will not your penis inside my pussy i mean it son gohan stop taking your penis out of my pussy
derektomlinson chapter 1 . 9/17/2019
videl hissing saying to gohan slap that's for not seeing that i wanted to be your gf since the day we met now i am not done with you yet I am going to ride my boyfriend penis all night long
Derek chapter 1 . 5/2/2019
Gohan to videl now that we are bf and gf you can give me lap dances anytime you want to
gabelou1991 chapter 1 . 3/16/2016
Wouah c'├ętait chaud je suis totalement chaud j'adore une suite VVVVVVVVVVVVIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEE.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
BEST LEMON EVER
boboleta chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Oh, my, Mr. K. That last sentence was gold! "Yes, you were, Gohan. A very good boy." xD

I have to say you shine through every damn lemon you write. This is my favorite thus far. The lap dance and the actual fucking... It was awesome and amazingly described, which is a must for me when it comes to lemons.

I love the raw, liberated gohan but I have a feeling that beer did its magic in that regard. XD Luckily! This was incredibly hot from the get go, and I loved the fact that you put gohan admiring the stripper's "assets". XD He is a man, after all. And a horny one as we came to realize.

Yet another masterpiece. Keep'em coming!
finallyexploded chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Explicit content is not allowed on this site.
Please delete and upload elsewhere.

explodinghead
Member of Eliminator
Trunksmybaby chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
that was hot! it took me forever to read it because I had to keep pausing but it was really good!
Brii-chan14 chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
And this is how Pan was born :D
Good job and nice lemon.
angel.nieves.1656 chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Man this was so good LoL. It peaked my curiosity and once I started reading it I couldn't stop. You made it very detailed and descriptive and it was totally amazing. Saw some of the other comments and I can't wait to read some of your fics :]
serenityselena chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
oh my... what a HOT night for Gohan and Videl :)
romanovascap chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
I like it and it's also different because in this story they weren't together unlike the other 2 where it was post Buu and they were Boyfriend and Girlfriend already.