Reviews for I'll Carry the Weight With You
TheExilez chapter 4 . 4/29/2015
This is really good! I'm actually gonna check out more of what you've written. If you're still writing, you should make more of these NaruIno shorts, or maybe even branch out to some other "less common" pairings like NaruTema or NaruTen.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/27/2014
awesome wish there was more naruino
Iron Monkey Fist chapter 4 . 10/17/2014
I loved this. It was emotional and touching. There was a real sense of hurt and healing that I find commendable.

Wish it was longer though.
Iron Monkey Fist chapter 3 . 10/17/2014
Lovely. Only complaint is that it's so short!
Iron Monkey Fist chapter 2 . 10/17/2014
Great. Really just great writing.
Iron Monkey Fist chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
That was beautiful.
ZeldaTifa chapter 4 . 5/17/2014
Amazing! I totally loved it, every chapter is perfect!

Thank you! I love Naruto and Ino together, thank you so much for this fantastic work!
Annalizzz chapter 4 . 11/26/2013
awwwwwwww *-*
This was so touching! what a lovely story! really! I have to say that it hurt me to see Naruto like that! but the way Ino was with him all the time, helping him, advicing him, giving him all her support without asking nothing in return was just beautiful! Ino was all a philosopher there btw! I loved her! I really like how you write! specially about Ino, she is always so caring, warm, sassy and funny in your stories! she has been always my favorite character of all times and you are making me love her even more! :3
What else? ohh yeah! I really enjoyed the relationship between Ino and Naruto! omg! they just clicked! their understanding was in another whole level! Is always great to me to read about this two, like lovers or friends! is a shame that they have not too much contact in the manga/anime because they would get along so well! their personalities are so similar! they are so bright and full of joy! perfect for each other may I say!
So, Thank you for writing about them this way! like I said, you are great! hugs :)
reapertmn3 chapter 4 . 7/24/2013
I found this story to be quite interesting as you wouldn't usually think about naruto with such a state of mind, as I read I pictured everything as very blank, kinda like everything was grey and emotionless. As the story progressed I worried more over naruto's ability to keep steadfast in his thoughts and emotions. I really enjoyed reading it and found that I loved the way you ended the story, all in all I think you did a very good job writing this and I wish to thank you for the effort that was put into making the story work so well.

Reapertmn3
Nigahiga chapter 4 . 4/22/2013
Great Story :):)
TheOneSage chapter 4 . 4/14/2013
Great story, thanks
Guest chapter 4 . 4/9/2013
I liked it but you should have made Naruto a bit more depressed
DarkNamikaze chapter 4 . 3/21/2013
wow really poetic at the end
Dark Prime0 chapter 4 . 2/17/2013