Reviews for I'll Carry the Weight With You
Annalizzz chapter 4 . 11/26/2013
awwwwwwww *-*
This was so touching! what a lovely story! really! I have to say that it hurt me to see Naruto like that! but the way Ino was with him all the time, helping him, advicing him, giving him all her support without asking nothing in return was just beautiful! Ino was all a philosopher there btw! I loved her! I really like how you write! specially about Ino, she is always so caring, warm, sassy and funny in your stories! she has been always my favorite character of all times and you are making me love her even more! :3
What else? ohh yeah! I really enjoyed the relationship between Ino and Naruto! omg! they just clicked! their understanding was in another whole level! Is always great to me to read about this two, like lovers or friends! is a shame that they have not too much contact in the manga/anime because they would get along so well! their personalities are so similar! they are so bright and full of joy! perfect for each other may I say!
So, Thank you for writing about them this way! like I said, you are great! hugs :)
reapertmn3 chapter 4 . 7/24/2013
I found this story to be quite interesting as you wouldn't usually think about naruto with such a state of mind, as I read I pictured everything as very blank, kinda like everything was grey and emotionless. As the story progressed I worried more over naruto's ability to keep steadfast in his thoughts and emotions. I really enjoyed reading it and found that I loved the way you ended the story, all in all I think you did a very good job writing this and I wish to thank you for the effort that was put into making the story work so well.

Reapertmn3
Nigahiga chapter 4 . 4/22/2013
Great Story :):)
TheOneSage chapter 4 . 4/14/2013
Great story, thanks
Guest chapter 4 . 4/9/2013
I liked it but you should have made Naruto a bit more depressed
DarkNamikaze chapter 4 . 3/21/2013
wow really poetic at the end
Dark Prime0 chapter 4 . 2/17/2013
nice story
Ryu Senju Uchiha chapter 4 . 2/17/2013
Really good
Interesting chapter 4 . 2/15/2013
It looped a bit and I didn't really understand Naruto's apathy. But I like the way you portrayed Ino. Grammar has some issues, but that could be easily fixed if you simply do a solid review. jsm
loneknight1012 chapter 4 . 2/4/2013
A very nice story over all. thanks for the read.
sailorsun777 chapter 4 . 2/3/2013
Adorableee! Not used to the NaruIno couple, but I love it here! Fantastic!
Mr. Nine chapter 4 . 2/3/2013
yeah naruto is finaly hokage and asked ino to be his girlfriend this is getting better and better
Llanca chapter 4 . 2/3/2013
Oh, that was so great!
I really loved your story and the ending, too.
Was cute and lovely.

-hug-

Kisses, Llanca.
nightingale27 chapter 4 . 2/3/2013
Love the story. I enjoyed reading it. I like how even though the emotions involve is kinda heavy it was resolve in a gradual, not dramatic way. Good job! I really like your naruino pieces. Keep up the good work author!
Mr. Nine chapter 3 . 1/30/2013
sweet ending there keeping the chapters coming bro