Reviews for Years Built on Sand
About as satisfying as an enjolnine fic gets. One of the best I've read.
Maiqu20 chapter 1 . 3/25
That was beautiful
Ethala chapter 1 . 2/18
Words cannot explain this masterpiece! You are the flag runner of this ship and I thank you so much for that!
Born in 20th Century chapter 1 . 1/25
Beautifully written, thanks for sharing.
Ekaterina chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
Your writing style is unbelievably beautiful, vivid and cinematic and moving with a touch if poetry.

I have nothing in terms of criticisms to offer, only a hope you will let us know if you get anything published someday.
Grimpoteuthis chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
First time reading Enjolras/Eponine...wasn't prepared to go off the deep end, but what the heck.
QueenAnneBoleyn6 chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
Shit. Holy fucking Christ. This is the best fucking story I've ever read in my life. There is no way to describe it. You are a goddess (god?) of words and I think I might love you. This ship was my gateway ship and this story has made me remember how much I love it. I am NOT okay right now. This story, man. It's beyond words.
"he can only see the sunlight trapped in the waves of her hair" and
"she is a skinny little thing, all sinew and fire, and she robs the breath from his lungs as easily as she filches pockets." and
"'I am easy to forget' she says. He should have known that, among other things, the girl would be a liar."
I can't handle the beauty of this marvelous story. You are extraordinary.
caribbeanblues chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
Wow, I just... I can't find the words to describe how this made me feel. I never even thought about this ship before but now you've made me ship them. This is so beautifully written. And I love it because I can somehow see all these scenes happening in canon.
I think I'm going to read all your fics now.
Adriana chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
That was so beautifully written. You're a genius writer. And their final exchange at the end was absolutely heart breaking.
x chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
lovely fic
Leni chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
I may have to re-read the whole book just to put this in context, but oh... it was glorious! Thank you.
Break This Spell626 chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
Is it possible to ship two people with Enjolras? I whole heartedly ship him and Grantaire, but this makes me want to ship Enjolras/Eponine! Beautiful writing and an amazingly told story.
YukiNakira chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
I adore this fic, really captures their personalities. And the lyrics at the chapter breaks describe the parts perfectly!
Clueless-Major chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
Oh... this is one of the most beautiful Enjonine fanfics I've read. Thank you!
guest chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
this is brilliant and gorgeous and makes my heart throb at the mere thought. seriously, i almost started crying in the middle of physics class because of this. well done :)