Reviews for Killer Instinct
Thastaer chapter 8 . 7/7
I have to admit i am enjoying this story so far. You have a knack for story telling. I hope you haven't abandoned this story. Because it has a lot of potential. I do understand writers block though so take your time.
pawelx321 chapter 8 . 5/11
Good balance between murder, insanity and some loyalty in your story. And I always find fuinjutsu a great addition - it's his birthright after all. But this cliffhanger left for a couple of months... Dude, so no cool ;)
Ilireanwri chapter 8 . 4/5
A very good Story so far. I love it
my 2 guys chapter 3 . 2/3
that was good keep the chapters coming
my 2 guys chapter 8 . 2/3
that was good keep the chapters coming
TheUniverseCrosser chapter 8 . 1/23
Well.. Guess I'll neve find out what that mission was since ITS BEEN 2 YEARS... cri
DavidC20OfficialWriter chapter 1 . 10/16/2015
congratulations for making a good story, i enjoyed that!
IansInsane chapter 8 . 9/19/2015
You left this story at a massive cliffhanger...
feic.flame chapter 8 . 9/13/2015
Great story, can't wait for the next chapter.
tanzar81 chapter 1 . 8/12/2015
I don't really like how this first chapter played out.

First Naruto has the new ability that appears to make him fight like he has the skills and experiences of a Jonin. Without the training or experience. Yeah that's just not doing it for me.

Then it appears that in your fic the Third Hokage hates Naruto as much as the average villager. I'm cool with AU and OOC but you can't expect us the reader to believe that The God of Shinobi himself would be that ignorant and foolish. He is too smart not to see Naruto for what he is. Now if this turns out to be wrong then you really need to look at the first chapter again and maybe rewrite some of it.

Sure I have another thing or two that bothered me but they all fall within the normal fanfic window of tolerance. Meaning every writer has to change something to make the story his/her own so we the reader either enjoy it or look the other way and enjoy the rest of the fic.

OK so the fic os well written for the most part and easily read. So I'm going to give chapter two a chance and if it doesn't even out for me I will say farewell.
Blitzstrahl chapter 8 . 7/26/2015
Pretty interesting, shame it seems to be a dead fic..
percy zoe and artemis fan chapter 1 . 4/1/2015
Great chapter and Naruto has to escape the Land of Fire Now.
Assassin Ninja chapter 2 . 3/21/2015
yOU ARE really good at what you do
Guest chapter 1 . 3/21/2015
567886aaaaahhhhhh aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHDTYUIYHNBTERJBVYRFHTRTGBRGHVBRBTHFGBVRTHGFTRTHFTRHFGTRHFTURHNGFNRHFRHGFRTHHFRHGFVNRHGFNRHGFNRHGGHGGHHGHGHGGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHARasdfgasdfasdghbcxsrtyujhgsrtybsewvesdREH67Y8UIHBRERDFGVBCREHRDFGHRETRYFCRERHFCRTYERDFYTHRDF5TRHFFTRGDRTFGDFTRTDGFRFHGFFGGGGRESGD5TRCCBTRDFRDFZWXECFVGHNJXERCTVYBUNIMzzzzzzzzzzZXECRVTYBNUM[/.P,OIMUNBTVRCXWZ098765432456789I! #$%&**z&*Z90()KUINBVXCXCV./.,MNBVCXZ?zzzz":lz'z }{poIJKDRSEUYGIHHNVYBCXETRTVBZETVRHFXBCVXQWSEDEWRERDBFGHKIYUUII1234567890
MickDunD chapter 1 . 3/18/2015